View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 08:11 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 971 Post(s)
markther has a brilliant futuremarkther has a brilliant futuremarkther has a brilliant futuremarkther has a brilliant futuremarkther has a brilliant futuremarkther has a brilliant futuremarkther has a brilliant futuremarkther has a brilliant futuremarkther has a brilliant futuremarkther has a brilliant futuremarkther has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 24,319.04
Put this in your mouth and stfu racist prick - Boxing Goat 

Davidson basically just gave Joshua’s trainer the blueprint for the rematch if he was listening. But I doubt if they will put their egos to the side and listen to another trainer. Or if Joshua can even execute that strategy. I do think Joshua learned if he gets Andy Ruiz hurt or down to take his time and put his punches together without leaving himself wide open for counter shots that can hurt or stop him. He needs to be smarter and more patient in the rematch because he is fighting Ruiz who is technically and fundamentally sound. And I hope Ruiz doesn’t go into the rematch knowing he can hurt Joshua and starts to look for that one shot and gets away from trying to win 1 rd at a time.
markther is offline   Reply With Quote