Adrien Broner suicidal again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, he clearly has mental issues.

Comment

These are signs of CTE how can a guy who's made millions bang Paulie"s Girl be depressed

Comment

He clearly has mental and depression issues. Whether these are legit threats to hurt himself or just cries for help nobody but those close to him know for sure. But everyone laughs these off until the person kills themself.

The man is a mess in and outside the ring hopefully he finds help to deal with all his issues and never hurts himself.

Comment

He's full of ****, just wanting some attention cuz he hasn't been in the spotlight in a couple months and his career is on life support. Just ignore this idiot

Comment

Broner should call Wildher, they can do each other a favour. One wants to kill, other wants to die.

Comment

We been here before...his next fight will be announced very soon, this is his sick way of making head lines right before his next fight is announced he does this sh#t EVERY TIME!

Comment

after being with a bipolar b.itch for 3 years i can diagnose those mofos a mile away. AB is bipolar. Not a laughing matter.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                  I swear to God I want to slit my wrist and end this bull****. Thow the magnum to my head and threaten to pull **** and squeeze
                  That's "suicidal thoughts" but still dope!

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                    it's funny because as soon as this thread loaded up and i saw what was posted, when i read it, the song and beat automatically started playing in my head.
                    Same! I didn't even think of him being suicidal which is kinda messed up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                      after being with a bipolar b.itch for 3 years i can diagnose those mofos a mile away. AB is bipolar. Not a laughing matter.
                      I've been saying this for years. People think he's attention seeking but there's definitely some mental health issues there. Unfortunately, he nor his friends or family seem to understand he needs help.

Comment

Working...
                      X