Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella: I Want To See Prograis on Every Pound-For-Pound List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H.B.Viper View Post
    Guys that Prograis beat were much better than Crawford fought at 140.
    If you say Postol, he ran from Prograis.
    And he smoked Indago faster than Crawford.
    So at 140 Prograis is better.
    Arum is petrified of him.
    Don't sell him short let the rest of the casual public. ..
    For a bum no conversation can go without Crawford or Arum involved.

Comment

I see you, & raise

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
      No. & hell no.

Some fighters who I don't think are necessarily in the consensus P4P lists that would go before him:

Demetrius Andrade
      Jarrett Hurd
      Danny Garcia
      Callum Smith
      Anthony Joshua
      Keith Thurman

Is there even an understood p4p consensus? People just be making up there own criteria it seems.

He has to beat: Josh Taylor, Ivan Baranchyk, Devin Haney, Mikey Garcia, Josue Vargas. Somebody who's skillset I respect. Drop down to 35 for a big fight beat a big name or the obvious names at 47. People gon pretend the niccas he beating are super nice.
      The following:
      Keith Thurman had a long layoff, & struggled with the same Jositio Lopez, who basically quit against Porter.
      He needs to defend that title against Ugas, or the big fish ESJ.
      Andrade: Has he fought any universal known top 5 boxers in his last 2-3 fights as a middeweight?
      Same for Smith(George Groves).

It's not want you did in the past(Keith Thurman), or a steady feast of no hopes, and has beens(Smith, & Andrade).
      Prograis is fighting live prime bodies..
      Its about here, and now.
      The kid should have 2 belts if Arum didn't run out of town with the WBC title.
      All of you guys know he will be undisputed if giving the opportunity.

What kills me on this site is the hypocrisy.
      You want guys to fight the best of the best .Prograis is just doing that.
      He wants Taylor, who all of the UK claims is better than him.
      Still chasing Ramirez for his rightful belt.
      I believe the kid got the goods, and not hamstrung with the promotional BS.
      They are ducking him!

Comment

I wouldn't put him on the p4p list just yet, the tournament hasn't finished - I'd probably put the winner straight in though, as well as the winner of the Bantamweight tournament.
        If Taylor gets past Baranchyk impressively it's a coin toss between him and Prograis, and I'd have the winner of Inouye-Rodriguez exposing the age of Donaire.

Comment

If he win WBSS yes at the moment no.... only a footnote

Comment

Prograis looked great but it's a bit early for P4P top 10. Lou Dibella is a promoter, so he's promoting his guy.

Basically all P4P lists coming into this past weekend had Bud, Loma, Usyk, Inoue, Canelo, Spence, GGG, Mikey, SSR. If SSR gets bumped for JFE in the next iteration, that leaves: LSC, AJ, Wilder, Hurd, Nietes, Paq, and SSR as the most common picks for 10th-16th. It's hard to put Prograis in that group based on resume/eye test. On the eye test he certainly looks to me like he's at least top 20.

Comment

If he wins the WBSS then he probably should crack the top 10 P4P.

Comment

Lou DiBella is a sellout. He’s lucky al haymon throwing him a bone here and there. 👎🏼

Comment

Working...
                X