Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Kell Brook hand in his British passport and emigrate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

"Babbee... me tried to land me lickle chocolate brownie but I couldn't, so it's time to quit."

Don't like seeing a fighter quit. Brook's a wilter anyway, but he had that fight to win. I thought he had a very good first half of the fight, then it all went to shit.

I'm not patriotic, but one thing I do believe is that British fighters should have the heart of lions.

For anyone that's forgotten, here's what a British fighter's supposed to look like:

Comment

"Babbee... me tried to land me lickle chocolate brownie but I couldn't, so it's time to quit."

Don't like seeing a fighter quit. Brook's a wilter anyway, but he had that fight to win. I thought he had a very good first half of the fight, then it all went to shit.

I'm not patriotic, but one thing I do believe is that British fighters should have the heart of lions.

For anyone that's forgotten, here's what a British fighter's supposed to look like:

Having the heart of a lion is more of a Scottish trait than an English one.

Ricky Burns - The Malignaggi fisted mother focker packs grade A Heart.

Scott Harrison = A plodding, robotic, drunken hard as **** thug that nicks Tesco value crisps and ko's spics on holiday.

Ken Buchanan = Iron clad everywhere bar his nuts. One of the most technically beautiful white guys on film but also possessed a tremendous fighting spirit and granite mandible.

Benny Lynch = Epic beard and will to win. Only stopped in his last fight when he was a bloated alcoholic mess.

Honorable mentions to the hard as **** but paper skinned Walter McGowan and big shout oot to Jackie Paterson.

Amazing Alex Arthur MBE was packing glass but would never quit like an Englishman. Even Nigel Benn quit like a ***** after being decked by a jab.

Shout out to the Irish and the Welsh. Those Mountain fighting taff bastards have some of the best fighters the UK has produced with 3 of them being certified top 10 ATG Brits in Jim Driscoll, Jimmy Wilde and Freddie Welsh. Then there's Special Fish Super Joe Calslappy with his ATG recovery levels. And a big shout out to the marvellous one handed technician that was Howard Winston.
      Last edited by DJ Enerate; 05-28-2017, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
        He spat his gumshield out twice when he fell off that motorbike, just to give himself chance to recover.

Comment

If Corbyn becomes PM, I think we all should.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            If Corbyn becomes PM, I think we all should.
            I voted for him.

Comment

I like Kell brooks but have mixed feelings about the quit job.

A part of me says that quitting was the logical thing to do in order to fight another day. Why risk going blind, for what?

Then another part of me thinks that fight was so winnable for him. He could have held on for few more minutes and he could have possiibly won a hometown decision..

If brook was a gangtser, i would label him as a dude who is pretty down but not down to the fullest.

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
                Well Brook quit twice in a row not even Victor Ortiz did that. I also remember the stick Cotto got against possibly tooled margarito too
                ortiz quit vs floyd, lopez, and collazo all in a row. dont ever doubt his quitting skills.

Comment

He spat his gumshield out twice when he fell off that motorbike, just to give himself chance to recover.
                  Jesus Christ...

Comment

Hi guys, I need your help. What do you think about the fake driver's license? I would need one for personal purposes. I am from UK and it seems that I found a good site where I can get it, it is https://already21.com/product/new-uk-driver-license/, but I still have some doubts about that. I am not going to do anything illegal so don't worry. I didn't find much information about it, so I decided to write here. I have read that it's absolutely safe and undetectable. However, Those who have tried to get a fake permit or know some information about it, what you can recommend to me to do?
                    Last edited by kellerica; 06-23-2020, 01:00 PM.

Comment

He should rent a house with Victor Ortiz on some deserted island miles away from the rest of civilisation.
                      Chavez Jr also

Comment

Working...
                      X