Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

Comment

Rofl at that group of lengthy *******. Give me a baseball bat and one of them IRA douchers in a small room and you'd think he was a rape victim the way I'd leave his ass scarred.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS™ View Post
        Rofl at that group of lengthy *******. Give me a baseball bat and one of them IRA douchers in a small room and you'd think he was a rape victim the way I'd leave his ass scarred.
        Are you a closet ****sexual?

Comment

That's right, mother****ing Ewoks. Everyone else can choke on deeznuts

Comment

IRA arent overrated,
            I live in Ireland and know all about the troubles,
            they are ruthless and extremely clever
            This is true. There is still a lot of trouble there now. I was in the army nearly 20 years ago and we werent allowed to wear uniform or be blatant about our profession,and that applied even when we were on leave.

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post

End thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS™ View Post
                Oh no,
                Your so hard!

Get a life

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post

I was going to talk about Wellington's Rifles who waged a guerrilla war against Napoleon's soldiers in the Peninsular war, but then this post basically killed it. Yes, the ewoks are the greatest ever. They completely destroyed the might of the imperial war machine using rocks, tree trunks and pluck.

Comment

Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka. They have used (and i believe invented) suicide bombing more than anyone else.

They're also the only 'rebel' or 'terrorist' group to have their own airforce.

Only Org to assasinate 2 world leaders.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Ukrainian Insurgent Army during WWII fought the Nazi's, the Soviets, & the Poles. Only Army to fight a 3 front war and only Insurgent Army that wasn't backed by a superpower.

Comment

Working...
                    X