Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: Judging Was Very, Very Biased; I'm Shocked By Scoring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Including your tears lol.
    YOU are the one who keeps CRYING not me! It's called a discussion but what do you know about that? Like usual, when you do not like the discussion, you do your routine.

Just give your opinion or not then move on. We can agree or disagree. It's OK.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      YOU are the one who keeps CRYING not me! It's called a discussion but what do you know about that? Like usual, when you do not like the discussion, you do your routine.

Just give your opinion or not then move on. We can agree or disagree. It's OK.
      Im not crying I won a lot of money, you are crying like a girl as usual when Floyd wins, he has reamed your ass for years.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Floyd wins and you accuse everyone of cheating.

You get your ass kicked, and you accuse everyone of cheating.

Yea, nothing has changed

STOP!

You have been already EXPOSED! You just want to win at all cost! I prefer a discussion with someone who does not do that ....
        and I have yet to check the Guinness world record but I would vote for you as far as deflecting goes. Let me know if you need some extra votes.

All I am saying is that the judges were biased as usual.
        BUT When it goes against Floyd, even if just a draw, they (judges) get fired! Just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          Lol, you do realize one guy WAS the best fighter of this generation...
          Fixed. And yes, he WAS.

Comment

Im not crying I won a lot of money, you are crying like a girl as usual when Floyd wins, he has reamed your ass for years.
            Yet you are crying!

I get it. You are crying to protect your hero Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Yet you are crying!

I get it. You are crying to protect your hero Floyd.
              Im exposing the boxing traitors, youre one of them.

Nothing to protect he beat every one lol

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                we all know this is true...connor did win more rounds than given credit for by the judges..

i swear boxing judges , esp our fellow american judges are the dumbest , most incompetent mother****ers on planet earth
                Yup they were, coz the fix was even before the fight.

Vegas was making sure Floyd wins. The gambling mecca needs Floyd to win to win at all cost so the sport bookies can make a profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Yup they were, coz the fix was even before the fight.

Vegas was making sure Floyd wins. The gambling mecca needs Floyd to win to win at all cost so the sport bookies can make a profit.
                  I see you lost again little fella lol.

Comment

• Farhood had Conor with 4 rounds I think which was reasonable.

I had Conor with 5 rounds ... the first 3, the 8th, and then another somewhere in there that I don't remember which exactly, which was a close round. The fix was definitely in. He got TKOd which was good, because otherwise boxing would have another black eye from horrible judging.

Comment

I see you lost again little fella lol.
                      lol little fella?

If you only knew how big I am lol

Anyway, if your impressed with Floyd's disappointing performance to each his own I guess.

All I saw was a parked car with no Fuel left. And All Floyd had to do was beat down a stationary target with no gas tank left.

That to me is not something to be impressed about, but to each his own I guess.

What most saw is floyd picked him apart in the later rounds after gassing out. Floyd was just a man waiting for an apple to fall from a tree. Conor lost fuel

It's like this exotic car without fuel it can't run at all. What it can only do without fuel is parked for display. Easy to destroy parked.

Conor running out of fuel is like an exotic car with no gas.

Comment

Working...
                      X