No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nasukawa Reportedly Faces $5M Fine if He Kicks Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    For Floyd it's just an exhibition to see if the ability is 100% gone or if he still has (even a little) some left. If there is something still there, expect Floyd to fight AB/Manny winner in July or August.

If not, Floyd collected another huge payday for a unique event and gave a ton of publicity to a guy/promotion nobody has ever heard of.

Crazy how many people are hating on this...it doesn't effect their lives in anyway...other than someone they don't like is being successful. It don't count in boxing or MMA so why are some people so offended?

If he's actually making $100 million people would laugh at him for turning it down.

In reality the kid would be WISE to kick and try to KO Floyd that way...it would get 500M or 1Billion views as his haters would watch it on repeat...what some lil Jap could do, but no boxer could do.

I think a kick is very possible even with a hefty fine of $5 million.
    Exactly! It's not like this is going to be on ppv or is a actual fight for a title. It's just a exhibition like the article says lol

Comment

NSB should start a kickstarter to raise the money to pay the fine.

Comment

Pikachu is gonna come with a couple of those 5mil roundhouse kicks! It seems like the top cats over there at RIZIN would like him to throw a few, since they actually invited Mayweather over there to splurge MILLIONS on an "exhibition" - meaning: breaking the rules a little here & there can only add some surprising results & needed entertainment to the "exhibition," where only a KO would qualify as a "win" or disqualification(?)....."KeeeeYAAAAAAA ...receive this well place blow my friend - and do not come back!"

Comment

Floyd doesn't need to worry about a kick.

What Floyd needs to worry about is the ring announcer declaring Nasukawa the winner even though Floyd was told there wouldn't be judges or a winner.

Comment

It would be nice to see Floyd knock the hell out of this ****y tranny where the ref has to stop it. Just like an old Jack Dempsey did to some punk wrestler in the 50's. Not a big Floyd fan in fact I think he did nothing against Pac but please how dare this kid even dare to say he will knock out the greatest technical fighter ever, whose hardly been hit in 50 fights.

Comment

Floyd fighting Kickboxers and MMA guys under boxing rules...

Daring to be great doe.

Comment

Dude what type of bigot, racist phobic person are you the Japanese dude obviously is not a trans, 2 I'm sure that Japanese dude can kick your ass your probably and Internet gangster that's not bout **** in real life obviously your another ignorant human being. Obviously you don't watch anime or heard of it which is huge in Japan. People like you shouldn't be allowed on forums. Yes it'd be nice to be floyd get licked in the face kneed or elbowed. If pacquaio looks sharp against broner I hope Mayweather rematches him for pacquiao hasn't really fallen off and the rematch would be hella entertaining. Plus Floyd's not gonna box anyone on canelo Spence or Crawford level at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
                  It would be nice to see Floyd knock the hell out of this ****y tranny
                  BwaHaahaHA!

Comment

I would take getting kicked in the face for 5 million

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                      bwahaahaha!
                      and he did!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X