Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Including Shane Mosley, how would you rate Manny's last 3 opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

pure comedy
    then doesn't that make 142 ww then? you starting to get my drift--you still want to bash floyd for the marquez fight?

and will you bash manny for fighting jmm at 147 if they fight?

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
      then doesn't that make 142 ww then? you starting to get my drift--you still want to bash floyd for the marquez fight?

and will you bash manny for fighting jmm at 147 if they fight?

JMM was another 'welterweight' fight for Floyd

hey, why dont you bump your 'i cry when i see floyd' thread...i'll give you a million points

Comment

How would i rate pacquiaos last three opponents?.....its pacquaio is how i would explain it.

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316;9904674[B
          ]marquez at 142 for that matter is a better fighter than hatton, judah, baldomir and mitchell at 147--[/B]

does that make any difference? this is weight classes here--you can't bash floyd fighting marquez then can you?
          Wow, and how sad and pathetic is that?

That JMM at WW is the 2nd best WW fighter you have ever faced?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Wow, and how sad and pathetic is that?

That JMM at WW is the 2nd best WW fighter you have ever faced?

so you can't answer the thread?

jmm is not the 2nd best fighter floyd has faced at ww? baldomir was when you look at the records at ww---i meant as far as p4p goes and overall accomplishments, of course jmm is better, but he has never been an undisputed ww champion---

why has floyd fought 2 undisputed ww champions when manny hasn't?

you trying to flip the script won't get the job done cannon---try again--

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              JMM was another 'welterweight' fight for Floyd

hey, why dont you bump your 'i cry when i see floyd' thread...i'll give you a million points
              i don't have a thread with that title so you will have to come again...

is this pound4pound? what happened to your other username? you're back to wakivelli now huh?lol

and why can't you answer the question?

because once again, you prove that you can't hang with me on this forum when it comes to logic, so you resort to what name calling and insults like majority of pacquiao fans do--it's what they're good at--but it doesn't get the job done when it comes to me, i provide facts--you don't--

Comment

margarito fights a guy in his comeback fight and looks terrible--what was the guy's name again who he fought?
                Margarito fought a natural light middleweight who was not a bum, and he dominated every round.

What do you mean by "he struggled"?

He didn't stop him? Oh. I see. Well, by that definition, Mayweather struggled against Mosley and JMM.

Comment

so you can't answer the thread?

jmm is not the 2nd best fighter floyd has faced at ww? baldomir was when you look at the records at ww---i meant as far as p4p goes and overall accomplishments, of course jmm is better, but he has never been an undisputed ww champion---

why has floyd fought 2 undisputed ww champions when manny hasn't?

you trying to flip the script won't get the job done cannon---try again--
                  What 2 undisputed champs did floyd fight, i just cant figure it out

Comment

how many of them were the undisputed ww champion when he fought them?lol

like baldomir and mosley were when floyd fought them--
                    Yup,U see,right here is where U maid ur tread pointless & biased.Baldimir is not a good defense guy,Floyd is a cherrypicker,just like Pacman.U can't battle the *******s if U intend to defend ur cherrypicker,U must free ur mind & realize that they are 1 & the same!!Hehehehe!!

Comment

what a **** thread lol. Baldomir HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                      X