• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maximus Tua View Post
    okay.

20 million on lakers against orlando.

confirmed.
    you don't even have 2M right now..

let's just talk when we're there.. ask your co-cheerleader mak to lend you some e-money.

you would be in big debt by june..

Comment

• Pareng Yeks my 10M for Cavs against your Orlando if they meet in the East finals... how about it PM me if you agree...

Comment

• Originally posted by BHONN View Post
        Pareng Yeks my 10M for Cavs against your Orlando if they meet in the East finals... how about it PM me if you agree...
        i once win a bet with a kababayan and i never get it.. just bet with someone else pare.. i know you can find someone else ..

Comment

• Originally posted by BHONN View Post
          Pareng Yeks my 10M for Cavs against your Orlando if they meet in the East finals... how about it PM me if you agree...
          Woooooooooooow........now there's an ebet!!!! hahahha I think your counterpart don't want none of you dawgy.......hahahahha

Comment

• we ready for you nash!

Comment

• Originally posted by Congo Cash View Post
              we ready for you nash!
              I was looking for a pic of Nashe's busted up eye....and found this.....WTF???/ ahahhaha

Comment

• I called these homies for the Jazz series.....if all goes well I hope I will need to call them back for the Suns series.......now I know we need the rest but WTF is up with a whole damn week wait????

Comment

• Question for the lakers faithful: Why isn't Shannon Brown the starting PG for the Lakers? What does fischer do better than Brown?

Comment

• Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                    Question for the lakers faithful: Why isn't Shannon Brown the starting PG for the Lakers? What does fischer do better than Brown?

please dont enter this thread til you get to the conference finals....

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                      please dont enter this thread til you get to the conference finals....
                      out of all the top seeds in the 2nd round, Cavs are playing against the best team. The Celtics are no joke. Not a big deal that the series is tied. and don't forget, Lakers were tied 2-2 against the thunder.

and I had a legit question. whats the answer...

Comment

Working...
                      X