No announcement yet.

Still play UFC undisputed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still play UFC undisputed?

I encountered something today, wondering if it's a cheat.

I have a record of 68-20. I've played quite a few matches. I've never seen this.

So, I'm beating the **** out of this guy. Standup, I'm just pounding on him, cant KO him, so I take him down, continue striking and landing, still no KO. So I say, **** it, go for a submission. My CAF has only a 75 rating, but 95 in submission offense. his defense was in the low 80's. I got past the first defense stage and had him in the 2nd stage of the wrist lock (right before the tap out comes), twice, TWICE, he escapes it, and ends up scoring a flash KO.

So I fought him again, almost a mirror of the first fight, same sub attempt, same outcome.

Thoughts?

It got boring to me.. I stopped playing it months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCheetah View Post
      It got boring to me.. I stopped playing it months ago.
      So did I ...and the stand up fighting/footwork is so bad i dont think i played for more than a month lol"peeleft:

Comment

I remember fighting Evans and he was like that. The consol cheats when it doesn't want you to win, nothing you can do.. After a few tries it'll give you the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          I remember fighting Evans and he was like that. The consol cheats when it doesn't want you to win, nothing you can do.. After a few tries it'll give you the win.
          i felt this way too....

i played it up until i was 27-6

the menus were too slow navigating, odd complaint but truthful

Comment

I got put off by all of the quitters online.

It's a good game though.

Comment

Game is wicked still play it on a regs..

Alongside FN4 and Uncharted 2

Comment

Kind of stopped playing it. To hard to get games online and then when you do too many quiters.

Still play FN4 though since many more friends have that game and are more open to playing it when they come over than they were UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
                  Kind of stopped playing it. To hard to get games online and then when you do too many quiters.

Still play FN4 though since many more friends have that game and are more open to playing it when they come over than they were UFC.
                  I started playing that again recently. I thought it was just OK before, but like it more now after taking a few month break from it. Weird but there you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    I started playing that again recently. I thought it was just OK before, but like it more now after taking a few month break from it. Weird but there you go.
                    Nah i get that as well Clegg.
                    Few months on few months off with me...

Comment

Working...
                    X