• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Pacquiao stop Baldomir?

just a simple question... could he?

yes i think he could

Comment

Simple answer, in 4 rds the fight would be over!!

Comment

Well.

Are Pac's punches harder than the blows you saw Forrest land on Baldomir? I honestly have to question that. Because some of the punches Forrest did land sounded like they were coming from a heavyweight.

In fact, on that night I saw some of the hardest punches ever landed on a person before. Hands down.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Nope. Pac wouldn't go near Baldomir, unless he dehydrated to 142.

Comment

I don't know if he could stop him but he'll definitely rearrange his face.
            Pac would be throwing and landing combinations on Baldo unlike PBF who only threw his lead right hand then ran.

Comment

Originally posted by Marijuana View Post
              Nope. Pac wouldn't go near Baldomir, unless he dehydrated to 142.
              if the fight was at 147... the same baldomir that fought Zab & Floyd.. against the Pac that beat Delahoya..

Comment

under 3 rounds... pac is too fast and strong

Comment

Baldomir quits in 5 rds.

Comment

Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
                    if the fight was at 147... the same baldomir that fought Zab & Floyd.. against the Pac that beat Delahoya..
                    Are you saying that Pac would KO Baldo then? PBF took out the two monsters of the hill at WW, the former lineal WW king, Judah, and the current lineal champ, Baldo. He didn't fight Margo because he only held a minor belt, and the Baldo fight brought a lineal title and more money to Mayweather. Margo has been exposed as a cheater anyway, so his threat goes unheard. He then had two mega fights with DLH and Hatton which brought 2-3x the money Margo would have brought. He is now back after a brief retirement, he has a tune up with JMM for 40-0. Then superfight with Pac. Then we will see what he does.

Comment

Working...
                    X