No announcement yet.

after watching pac-jmm III again. without the tension and adrenaline rush

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    yet pacquiao landed more and their connection percentages was pretty close.

now numbers isn't everything , this isn't baseball , but shows you right there the mindset people had watching the fight.

pac landed more and they landed close to the same percentage......but people perceive it as if marquez was landing crazy and pac was missing wildly.

perception.
    Perception is reality my men, and when perception is clouded (by dislike, hate, expectation, envy, hope, nationalism, etc), the you got bad judgement, anyways in the live fight (for me), Marquez give a beatdown (yeah, this dramatic), manny look like ****, etc,.......then re-watch, and i saw a closer fight (and im sure that the more the i see, the closer it gets), i still see Marquez winning BUT in a really close fight..........so yeah, perception is the key.........this 2 guys could fight 73432 times, and always will be a close fight...........

Comment

Originally posted by hypodermical View Post
      do you know what a boxing clinic is stupid? it was a close fight, how was that a boxing clinic? is pac that good now that it's considered a milestone achievement to have a close fight against him?
      it wasn't close enough to declare pac the winner........if ANYONE should have won it should have been marquez. (meaning even if the fight was a draw the fighter that you could give it more to would be marquez) having pac up 5 points is a travesty & a ROBBERY. having pac up even 2 points is a robbery (considering the 2 close fights they already had, in which many thought JMM won)

**** ARUM PAC & THIS BUTT HURT THREAD. marquez is the TRUE CHAMPION.
      Last edited by americanbot; 11-13-2011, 08:44 PM.

Comment

I just re-watched the Portuguese broadcast and gave the fight to jmm 8 rounds to 5.
        punchstats are BS and should be banned. I have no idea why they have two human beings outside trying to keep track of punches even when some don't even land flush.

Comment

Originally posted by VaginaPuncher View Post
          I just re-watched the Portuguese broadcast and gave the fight to jmm 8 rounds to 5.
          punchstats are BS and should be banned. I have no idea why they have two human beings outside trying to keep track of punches even when some don't even land flush.
          i didnt know they fought 13 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by VaginaPuncher View Post
            exactly!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              i didnt know they fought 13 rounds
              excuse me, 8 to 4 for marquez. I gave pacquiao the benefit of the doubt in the rounds i had a draw.

Comment

Working...
              X