Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs Peterson,who ya got/your perdiction..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan vs Peterson,who ya got/your perdiction..

Who ya got plus your prediction,or just debate..
    Khan
    84.21%
    Peterson
    15.79%

I got Khan(although I'll be rooting for Peterson in this one)by SD..I believe at the end of this one you'll have some people feeling like Peterson might have edge it..But I expect Khan to get the nod..It will be a tough fight that's gonna test both fighters..But I got Khan by SD...

Comment

I got khan by late stoppage or UD. I think he'll systematically break down lamont and lamont will begin to tire/head drop by about the 8/9th and then khan will push for the stoppage.

Comment

khan by UD by a wide margin.

Comment

I can only see Khan winning. It will be by UD or late stoppage.

Comment

Khan stoppage before the 5th. Khan extremely fast starter, whereas peterson is an extremely slow starter, hence my early prediction.

Comment

Khan beats him to every punch, Peterson can't keep up with the pace, TKO stoppage somewhere between the 6th and 10th.

Comment

Khan by complete one sided beatdown.

Either wide Decision or the ref or corner pulls Peterson out.

Comment

Khan in a surprisingly close fight. Peterson's size & inside game will keep it close. Khan has suspect stamina, the longer the fight the closer it becomes.

Comment

I’m saying Khan by late stoppage if my memory serves me didn’t I have a little bet with you that Khan will get the stoppage?

Comment

Working...
                    X