No announcement yet.

Answers for newbies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Answers for newbies

Here's the thread that newbie's can ask questions about the forum, points, karma/reputation, store options, etc. and get a real answer.

Welcome and Good Luck
    Last edited by * FeistyWench *; 08-07-2007, 08:08 AM.

They will still just go to comments and suggestions or the lounge but nice idea anyway lol

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
      They will still just go to comments and suggestions or the lounge but nice idea anyway lol
      probably, but if you haven't noticed posters are tired of answering the same questions for every newbie so they tend to give smart ass answers, so at least they will get a straight answer here without being harassed.

it's the thought that counts and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
        we wouldnt need to tell them in they put it in the FAQ section
        It is but no one reads it and it's hard to find .

Comment

Originally posted by * FeistyWench * View Post
          Here's the thread that newbie's can ask questions about the forum, points, karma/reputation, store options, etc. and get a real answer.

Welcome and Good Luck
          Surprised this thread ain't get more hits.

Comment

Can the thief steal from your bank as well ?
            As was also demonstrated to me , The thief (of other user) actually donated me a few points yesterday , if I'm correct.
            Can de thief actually donate your money to the one you tried to steal from ?
            Do you keep receiving interest on your bank account and points due your threads during a ban ?

I noticed bans here are very frequent.

And if you deposit in your account , it resets your interest due , so does it make
            the depositing viable only for large amounts ?

And what are infractions , serious infractions , and what do they do ?

And another weird thing : someone very strong hit me with green , and then someone even slightly stronger hit me with red and only half of my points were gone instead of them all , how is that ?

Comment

And regarding the reloading of Karma , which days count ?
              every day that passes ? every day you visit ? or is it just the number of times you gave reputation ? and is there a difference between if you greened or redded for that matter ? and do the rep power and rep points effect it ?
              and about the same question regarding bank interest.
              and how is it when someone with over 20k rep power hits me with red he reduced only about 10k of my rep points ? while when someone with about 20k hit me with green it added the full points ?

Comment

Originally posted by * FeistyWench * View Post

Welcome and Good Luck
                I will ask a question: How do you change the colour of your name in avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by Teardrops View Post
                  I will ask a question: How do you change the colour of your name in avatar?
                  you can buy this through the vbPlaza.

Comment

Working...
                  X