No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sturm vs. Soliman Early Results From Germany

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sturm vs. Soliman Early Results From Germany

The Bosnian Lion Adnan Redzovic (10-0, 3 KOs) got a well-deserved unanimous decision over his German counterpart Niko Falin (3-2, 2 KOs) in a six-round heavyweight contest. Bigger and sturdier Redzovic also proved to be more resilient and, at 35, surprisingly - more active of the two. Redzovic was an aggressor, slowly but inevitably stalking Falin around the ring. The German retaliated in style in the first three rounds but as the bout progressed, Redzovic was more and more dominating with his crisp jab and nice timing. He hurt the German repeatedly but was unable to stop him withing a distance. Nonetheless, all three judges had it convincingly for the Saraevo native: 59-56 (twice) and 59-55.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ya know,I really wouldn't be surprised if Soliman pushes Sturm real close.As ugly as his style is,he's always been well conditioned enough to maintain a very high punch output.And given Sturm's fairly piss-poor ability to maintain distance - combined with mediocre power and a very economical output himself - he could struggle a great deal here.

Sturm losing and retiring would be for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
      Ya know,I really wouldn't be surprised if Soliman pushes Sturm real close.As ugly as his style is,he's always been well conditioned enough to maintain a very high punch output.And given Sturm's fairly piss-poor ability to maintain distance - combined with mediocre power and a very economical output himself - he could struggle a great deal here.

Sturm losing and retiring would be for the best.
      I agree with that assessment entirely but if Soliman posts the win, Geale would get him on a points victory.

Comment

wow i was a bit surprised by that. Especially after they started to announce Sturm the winner. I watched the fight and thought it was very close. Soliman is tailor made for Geale though. Sturm just couldnt pull the trigger any more but Soliman was there to be hit all night and did indeed eat a lot of shots. I guess superior workrate beat Sturm again. I think retirement is a good idea. He has had a sterling career. Once again, im a bit surprised to see a close one go against the local hero in Germany.

Comment

I thought Sturm won that comfortably. He got robbed. Joke...

Comment

Wow just wow. Gets dropped,in germany and still wins on points. Strum is done. Should cash in on a GGG fight

Comment

It was a close fight that could have gone either way. I thought Soliman won based on his activity.

Comment

Sturm only won rounds 1,2,3,4, and 10 clearly. He took a vacation in the other rounds and let Solimon take them based on activity. There were maybe 2-3 other rounds that could have gone to Sturm, but they were close enough to also give it to Solimon.

That was so frustration to watch because Sturm pretty much had the fight in the bag early on and then decided to go Randall Bailey on us.

Comment

Sturm won that fight. I had 115-112.

Boxingscene's score of 115-113 is not possible with the KD in round 2.

Comment

Not being a hater but the undercard was dog shiz.
                    Solinan desevired the win. Wow German boxing is on
                    It's ass

Pizz poor

Comment

Working...
                    X