No announcement yet.

Dirrell and Gamboa are wasting time with Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    How is the fact that Gamboa and Dirrell took money once they signed with TMT, Floyd's fault???

They tried to get over to Mayweather Promotions, same way that Caballero did (damn he needs to fight again), but they can't.
    They took money because they trusted Floyd and 50. Dirrell even said him and 50 sat down with an HBO exec, TMT looked legit. Until Floyd and 50 had a falling out over a girl. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      They took money because they trusted Floyd and 50. Dirrell even said him and 50 sat down with an HBO exec, TMT looked legit. Until Floyd and 50 had a falling out over a girl. SMH
      You really think the fall out was over a girl, and not over Floyd still wanting to work with Golden Boy, and not returning to the ring right away???

Comment

loyd's excuses to duck Manny so far: If we can make a deal, he has to be ready to fight on March 13 2010, Drug tests, won't do business with Arum, Manny is not his own boss, i want a break from boxing to train kids at the gym, no 50-50, Pac already lost four times, if he take the test we got a fight, Manny Pac you're next, it's not about money anymore, it's about self preservation and being able to take care of my kids, I don't want to fight Pac because I don't want to end up in bad health like Ali, I'm not focused on boxing now, I'm retiring, boxing Pac is a no win situation. I might have left out a few excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by come out dancin
          how is it irony?? mayweather promotions is doing perfectly fine,, ppl just look for reasons to hate.
          You tell the dude he has no clue yet you don't even know that Gamboa and Dirrell are NOT with Mayweather Promotions.

Comment

Gamboa will murder Broner next year

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              You really think the fall out was over a girl, and not over Floyd still wanting to work with Golden Boy, and not returning to the ring right away???
              I don't know and I don't give a fuck, all I know is they failed big time and now Dirrell and Gamboa are collecting dust on the shelf.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                I don't know and I don't give a fuck, all I know is they failed big time and now Dirrell and Gamboa are collecting dust on the shelf.
                Calm down killer.

Gamboa is coming back in December probably, and Dirrell is going god knows what.

Comment

tmt taking over

Comment

Originally posted by come out dancin
                    uhhh this thread isn't even about manny at all why r u bringing him up??
                    Yeah i posted that by accident sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      Oh the irony...
                      Nah not irony, just very low IQ. Maybe just a 14 year old. Can probably feed himself though.

Comment

Working...
                      X