No announcement yet.

mayweather reminds me of fedor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mayweather reminds me of fedor

he has this aura of invincibility, this mystique. but once he gets beat, which i've heard he has by bigger guys. once he gets beat, i think it will happen again and again because people will lose respect and fear and have more hope. plus they will know what works. i am a fan but im worried for him.. ortiz looks kinda like hatton but a little bigger.. i think de la hoya could have hurt him if he wanted. ive heard of guys being sent home because they kick floyds ass in sparring.

Originally posted by SkyKng View Post
    he has this aura of invincibility, this mystique. but once he gets beat, which i've heard he has by bigger guys. once he gets beat, i think it will happen again and again because people will lose respect and fear and have more hope. plus they will know what works. i am a fan but im worried for him.. ortiz looks kinda like hatton but a little bigger.. i think de la hoya could have hurt him if he wanted. ive heard of guys being sent home because they kick floyds ass in sparring.
    Floyd hasnt got an aura of invincibility. Only bruce lee can boast that.

But i agree with the comparison to fedor. Fedor was on borrowed time as is Floyd. Just stringing the record along, with long periods of not fighting and using that as saying 10 years unbeaten.

Comment

I've heard Santa Claus lives in California too.

Comment

Like most, Floyd's time will come, just not against Ortiz, Pacquiao or Khan.

Comment

If someone kickc his ass in sparring, they will call him back cuz Floyd rarely gets good work from sparring partners..he always whoops their ass and it takes away from the idea of him getting good work..I heard the story of Lamont peterson giving him hell and I think its true but I dont think they kicked him out

Comment

Source......?

Comment

LOL they are nothing a like. Mayweather is a supreme talent. If he were to lose the flood gates wouldn't open like you say because he is so skillful. Mayweather is better than anyone out there and it has nothing to do with invinsibility or because people are afraid. I'd argue that the undefeated streak has more to do with his confidence than bother his opponents. Mayweather may lose but it will be due to his age and skills declining.

Comment

End thrread. Floyd already lost to Castillo in many peoples minds, so he has no aura of invincibility. Joe Calzaghe has as much as an so called aura as floyd.

Pacs got more of an aura of invincibility than Floyd because Pac lost to better people than Floyds fought. Whereas Pac is losing to the morales of this world, Floyd is losing to the Castillo.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Source......?
                  source was the fighter himself. dont want to say because i dont want to get him in trouble but he is a southpaw super middleweight

Comment

source was the fighter himself. dont want to say because i dont want to get him in trouble but he is a southpaw super middleweight
                    So, no then?

Comment

Working...
                    X