No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford, Jeff Horn - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Never understood showing up for the final presser in a Tuxedo especially in Vegas where it’s about 100 right now.
    Australia aint cold dude lol.

Comment

I dont get where the "Horn is bigger" thought came from.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        That not true.
        Yes, it is.

Thurman / Porter - Thurman shows up like a pᴏrn star from the 60's, Porter decked out, Thurman damn near lost.

Broner / Garcia - Broner shows up like a bum, Garcia decked out, we saw what happened.

Porter / Berto - Berto shows up like a bum, Porter decked out, we saw what happened.

Broner / Vargas - Broner shows up like a bum while dancing to Vanessa Carlton, Vargas decked out, Broner got a draw in a fight he arguably lost.

Tons - TONS of other examples.

The only fighter to effectively wear whatever the F he wants in the ring yet still win is of course, Floyd "Money" Mayweather.
        Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 06-07-2018, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
          Australia aint cold dude lol.
          I know I’ve been there. Makes it all the more confusing why Horn is whiter than rice.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            The hornet whiter than a Mofo and going to get his ass whoopped��
            Originally posted by JoeyKrak617 View Post
            Bud blacker than a MFer
            They ready for war!

Comment

Racist comments are not in short supply on this thread. Seeing true colors. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                Whats up with those cut off jean shorts though?
                They're in every department store this spring & summer - even Macys. I tried on a beige pair, but didnt like it for me. Its supposed to be a classic look (like when we used to cut our old jeans back in the day).

That look Crawford got there may look "cheap," but its not (even 30 bucks for that look is not worth it to me). Even the worn out looking regular ankle length jeans with the holes in the knees & thighs are close to a hundred bucks (some name brands are over a hundred - for women too)......

Crawfords a country boy, and will use that money he's earned to pay for "evenly cut designer" (lol) country lookin' cut off jeans...... A shirt & slacks for formality sake in 90 degree weather aint the move no more - he's not at the royal wedding.....to each his own - he's comfortable.

Right about now, clean boxing trunks, and a shiny new championship belt is all thats important when it comes to clothing. His "respect" towards Horn during the buildup of this fight is equivalent to him wearing some hot designer Ralf Lauren suit....

Comment

Watched the youtube video of the faceoff and neither looked nor acted scared or intimidated by the other. They both looked focused for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyKrak617 View Post
                    Bud blacker than a MFer

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
                      Racist comments are not in short supply on this thread. Seeing true colors. Smh
                      The racists will thrive in there own myopic redundant close-minded world.....thats why they resurface occasionally like roaches looking for crumbs & more roach companionship.....Ebony & Ivory about to clash and it aint color thats gonna make the winner win....the colors are supposed to add variety & level vibes to the whole thing.......doesnt take away from the fact that Horn is gonna turn into Mr. Manhandle trying to manhandle his way to a win while Bud will employ "boxing".....

Comment

Working...
                      X