View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 01:52 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2390 Post(s)
R_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 31,161.69
Awesome posts, get yourself an avatar to match - DramaShow- 

I was watching a 60 minutes report a couple years ago on these luxury prisons and the stats show that the people leaving have a far better chance of going back into society and not reoffending which is the entire point then inmates in the States , isnt that the whole point but I guess in a country that has made prisons a for profit big business doesnít really want people to straighten out their lives

I know itís a crazy concept of treating them like humans and not how the States do things when it comes to incarceration where they treat inmates closer to animals and are suprised when they reoffend

And all you guys crying how they have gaming consoles and sh.it who cares they lose their biggest luxury of all which is freedom to do what they want when they want so itís not exactly a vacation likel You guys want to believe it is
R_Walken is offline   Reply With Quote