Amir Khan defeating Marcos Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan defeating Marcos Maidana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYFqvXUwVjM

One of the best wins of his boxing career. Khan putting down Maidana with a body shot in one of the rounds, and winning the fight via Unanimous Decision.

Saw it, was definitely an amazing fight. The HBO highlights are amazing also.

Comment

Arizas miracle Shakes made Khan take punches he usually falls apart from

Comment

A great fight that was. I thought Maidana was done off that body shot. I thought Khan was done we he could barley walk back to his corner.

Khan was gutsy in that fight.

Comment

Agreed that victory is underrated and doesnt get enough mentions. From what i remember it was a walk in the park for Khan.

Khan really impressed against Maidana and alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post

One of the best wins of his boxing career. Khan putting down Maidana with a body shot in one of the rounds, and winning the fight via Unanimous Decision.
            No man should credited a win when he literally turned his back and ran multiple rounds

Chino should of had 1-2 10-8 rounds; facts

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              From what i remember it was a walk in the park for Khan.

Are you being serious? "A walk in the park" From what I remember Khan was out on his feet several times. Hardly a walk in the park.

Comment

Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
                Are you being serious? "A walk in the park" From what I remember Khan was out on his feet several times. Hardly a walk in the park.
                LOL dont bother

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Agreed that victory is underrated and doesnt get enough mentions. From what i remember it was a walk in the park for Khan.

Khan really impressed against Maidana and alexander.
                  WALK IN THE PARK?????LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post

Khas was up in coming at this point of his career. Looking like the next big thing. Idk where did he go wrong lol.
                    Maybe when his delusions of grandeur kicked in it was downhill from there.
                    Failure to accept his weakness, his chin, plays a huge part as well.
                    Had he accepted it he would’ve taken care of it more when he’s in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X