Collapse
No announcement yet.

[WOW!!!] [sHOCKING] PAULIE MALINAGGI DESTROYS CANELO 6 MONTH "SUSPENSION"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, Paulie hurt Canelo and Pac's fans feelings in 2 minutes and 12 seconds, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
      Marion Jones was sentenced to jail time for using performance enhancing drugs. (In a combat sport where the objective of a fighter is to render his competitive disabled for the count of ten! Jail Time for failing a drugs test could really deter athletes from cheating!)...
      marion jones did not go to jail for PED use. she went to jail for lying prosecuters about her ped use in the balco case. you cannot go to jail for failing a drug test.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        if he smokes weed, he'll be more chill... he comes off like a guy hooked on hard drugs.
        Comes across to me like a guy that's logical and very passionate about the sport, its his career he is emotionally connected to the sport, he is a player you a spectator big difference in perspective.

You guys a like a bunch of women that like to nit pick everybody to fit some perceived drama that's invented , there is always some ulterior motive to everything something always behind the door oh ah !

A guy just cant answer a question from his heart with you lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
          OP you work with FightHub don't you? Such a ***gy clickbait TMZ rat headline.

"WOW!!! SHOCKING!!! Paulie Spaghetti SLAMS Canelo plus SEXY PICS!!! WOAH!!"

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyboyReturns View Post
            By your gayness, yes

Comment

lmao at paulie's drama. What are the chances he has done worse than clen? what are the chances canelo is using more than clen?

clen is just a stimulant, similar to ephedra, to help burn fat.

Comment

strange the amount of hate this guy gets. always tend to find myself agreeing with him and interested in his opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by rr00676 View Post
                  marion jones did not go to jail for PED use. she went to jail for lying prosecuters about her ped use in the balco case. you cannot go to jail for failing a drug test.
                  She used performance enhancing drugs, if she would not of used performance enhancing drugs! I doubt she would of went to jail! (Taking drugs in a sport like boxing, in my opinion is more of a offense than other sports! Because you are not training to run faster than somebody or hit a tennis ball! You are training to render your fellow competitor disabled! Athletes in boxing, literally have a license to kill! That is why Jail Time, in my opinion in some circumstances can be implemented as a punishment!)...
                  Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 04-21-2018, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    She used performance enhancing drugs.
                    ...and if she cooperated with the feds and told the truth right away she wouldn't have gone to jail. It was the lie, not the use that got her jail time.

Comment

Everything Paulie said was on point

Every fighter caught should go on stringent testing for 2 years. I don’t know how you could argue that if you want a clean sport

It seems everyone in the sport belive Canelos a cheater and that it wasn’t tainted beef. That should tell fans something

that’s probably why K2/ Gennadys team insisted on testing 90 days ahead of the fight and not the 45 days like the last fight. It’s probably not a coincidence that Canelo popped on his first and second test.

Another thing Why I question Canelos excuse is he hasn’t even offered to go on year round testing or produce a hair sample. His lack of trying to prove his innocence is suspicious to say the least

Comment

Working...
                      X