Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's it like to have sex with a black girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did one last year, I think she was mixed though. She looked like Zeina Hart, no joke, same body type and tone too. The bad thing was I couldnt finish, the good thing is I lasted over 30 mins trying. Mustve been the condom, or the coke, or I was super wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Man, its the same thing.

Y'all swear black girls are like a different species or something...

Smh.
      Lol I wanna say something racist about this post but it's not something i'd say in person, so I won't say it here either, even if i'm just playing around.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        i like half black, half latin but this black\asian sounds interesting...never seen a girl with that mix...all the places i've been the place i found with the most beautiful women was either cuba, peru(in city of cusco)but without a doubt the island of sicily had the most stunning women. so many mixed race there. arab & italian, etc... tall, long black hair with olive skin & bright green eyes, etc...i have never been there but several strippers i know who travel together all tell me ecuador had the most beautiful women they ever saw...
        The most tight pvssy that I ever had was from a Mulata Colombiana from Barranquilla... half black- half hispanic are amazing.

And about the most beautiful girls, I have to say is between the Paisa girls from Colombia, particulary Medellin, they are ****ing beatiful, and the ones from Rio Grande do Sol, I have never been to Sicily but it's sounds good.

I imagine the girls from Sicily must look a lot like Argentinas, Argentinas are ****ing hot, but they are to cold and bit chy
        Last edited by ksan; 03-17-2012, 10:26 AM.

Comment

i'm not sure .. i'd have sex with a black girl tbh

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
            The most tight pvssy that I ever had was from a Mulata Colombiana from Barranquilla... half black- half hispanic are amazing.

And about the most beautiful girls, I have to say is between the Paisa girls from Colombia, particulary Medellin, they are ****ing beatiful, and the ones from Rio Grande do Sol, I have never been to Sicily but it's sounds good.

I imagine the girls from Sicily must look a lot like Argentinas, Argentinas are ****ing hot, but they are to cold and bit chy
            i worked with a couple of french ironworkers who go to the island of san andreas off the coast of colombia lots & they say the same thing you do about their women...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              i worked with a couple of french ironworkers who go to the island of san andreas off the coast of colombia lots & they say the same thing you do about their women...
              La Isla de San Andres, yeah I have hear about it, but when I have been in Colombia I spent all my time in the coast

I suppose your friends so lots of puppys (posh girls) in La Isla de San Andres, it's kind of expensive for the majority of Colombians to go there.

I have never been to Medellin, but lots of Paisas go to the coast for vacations, so that's when I fell in love with them, but in general colombianas are very beautiful, the girls from the coast "Costeñas" with more african mix, the Paisas and some cachacas too (the one's from Bogota)

You should definitely visit colombia some day

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                Did one last year, I think she was mixed though. She looked like Zeina Hart, no joke, same body type and tone too. The bad thing was I couldnt finish, the good thing is I lasted over 30 mins trying. Mustve been the condom, or the coke, or I was super wasted.
                Probably the coke lol, I cant even get it up when i do white

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Man, its the same thing.

Y'all swear black girls are like a different species or something...

Smh.
                  Every girl i've been with is different.. not only physically but different races have different standards on sex.

I can definately tell a different between white pu66 and asian pu66

Asian girls are tighter and it's like you can feel their whole shape when you go in, plus a lot of asian girl's lips go inward, while white girls have big lips and go outwards, and they don't "hug" my d1ck like asians girls do.

Asian IMO is the best, but i'm gonna find out soon enough lol

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post

I feel you dog.. those south american girls are fire.

The best I ever been with was this dominican/argentinian chick.. omg she blew my mind. Dominicans are always top pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                      Every girl i've been with is different.. not only physically but different races have different standards on sex.

I can definately tell a different between white pu66 and asian pu66

Asian girls are tighter and it's like you can feel their whole shape when you go in, plus a lot of asian girl's lips go inward, while white girls have big lips and go outwards, and they don't "hug" my d1ck like asians girls do.
                      You just have a small d**k

Comment

Working...
                      X