Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Baits GGG: Canelo Makes $40 Million Without You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De La Hoya and Canelo both need to go get themselves clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      Did Canelo get caught?
      Yes
      Do most of Mexico think he is a dirty cheater now?
      Yes.

He has nothing without GGG.
      If GGG refuses to fight him, where would he go?

Seriously, where would he go?
      canelo can fight the vanes of the world and fill up a stadium and make it a profitable ppv, on the other hand ggg, well you know the story already..

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        So it just posturing to get a better rate just to prostitute himself out for? Make up your mind. If he's rich then move on and stop name dropping canelo simple. Otherwise you were already paid career money and agreed to the terms and you have done nothing to prove that you bring more money to the table. So shut up play your B Side Role and make money in sept or canelo who is the A side can just fight someone. Get through your head GGG needs canelo not the other way around. If he was really fine making 1-3m he wouldn't be begging and putting his career on hold for canelo. LMAO
        actually, its pretty simple. They will reach a deal that BOTH sides can accept. Or they wont. In other words, the fight will happen. Or it wont. Im not sure why you seem so personally invested in the situation? If they make a deal, we all get to watch them fight each other. If they dont, then we get to watch them fight other guys.

I'm cool with either scenario, since I'm not getting any of their money, and I dont live vicariously through someone else's wealth or achievements......

The fact that Canelo can sell more tickets than GGG doesnt impact my life in any way.
        Last edited by OnePunch; 05-12-2018, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
          canelo can fight the vanes of the world and fill up a stadium and make it a profitable ppv, on the other hand ggg, well you know the story already..
          So? Why you counting a dude’s money?

Y’all are out of line with this ****. Counting a dudes money are y’all triple g’s baby mommas

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
            actually, its pretty simple. They will reach a deal that BOTH sides can accept. Or they wont. In other words, the fight will happen. Or it wont. Im not sure why you seem so personally invested in the situation? If they make a deal, we all get to watch them fight each other. If they dont, then we get to watch them fight other guys.

I'm cool with either scenario, since I'm not getting any of their money......
            No you said he is already rich so he refuses to be used as a prostitute. Yet he is acting exactly like a prostitute totally willing to sell out just requires you leave a few more dollars on the night stand. He needs canelo not the other way around. If he was rich and did not need the money like you first said he would of just moved on and stopped begging canelo. This is about him asking for canelo for a tip and a smack on the azz. Make no mistake he and Loeffler know they are the bytch in this situation asking for a raise before they drop the panties and get bent over. But if they get too pricey then canelo will call up the next chick.

Comment

Why do some guys brag that they have to pay to see their guy fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
                So? Why you counting a dude’s money?

Y’all are out of line with this ****. Counting a dudes money are y’all triple g’s baby mommas
                im not, i just want ggg to sign the contract so that we can get the rematch already, you know stop pricing out ...

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  This is like when loffler said after the first fight we need a rematch for May signed by the end of sept otherwise we taking another fight in dec. Sept and oct came and went. Then said we need a rematch deal done before nov or I'm serious this time we taking another fight in feb. Dec came and went and GGG never moved on. They sat and waited because they have no where else to go to make this kind of money and loeffler looking like a clown moving the goal post with fake threats. The deal was signed on canelo time line for the May date everyone knew canelo was fighting on with GGG admitting himself that he had to give in to every concession with canelo taking the lion share. Canelo is fighting in sept with or without GGG. The deal is already done either sign the contract you signed months ago or keep fighting at the stubhub for 1m and canelo will make someone else rich in sept. But we all know GGG is the B side and has no leverage and loeffler knows it too which is why he kept putting a red line in the sand and forced to keep crossing it and why he moved GGG last fight from MGM which he booked after the canelo fight to stubhub the home of smaller boxing after dark type cards and still that building was 1/3 empty.
                  Hey you dumb mother fucer it was signed on Connelos terms and the meat head still tested dirty. He was stalling trying to get off that clen cycle. How you leave that part out. Of course GGG id going to use that dirty test to gain more leverage are you that fucin stupid.

Comment

• Oscar is very smart, he's stalling, if VADA test now Canelo comes up dirty.

In the end, I'm betting that Oscars plan will work, he'll cycle off, get the money and fans will never know the difference.

Comment

Canelo can't fight until September, and if he doesn't go into voluntary drug testing, his reputation will be dwindle even further.

He is known as a cheat.

Comment

Working...
                      X