Khan-Kotelnik Bets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan-Kotelnik Bets

How much have you guys put on this?

I managed to find 7/2 odds on Kotelnik, not great. But the best I could find. Put £10 on, get £45 and that £10 back, so £55.

Also put 1 on each of the first 10 rounds for Kotelnik to win. So, 50/1 on Kotelnik winning in the first round. 40/1 on the second and third, rest are 33/1.

Share your bets too lads!

Put £10 on Kotelnkik KO/TKO/DQ at 6/1 So with my bet get £70 back should he get the knockout.

Good bet on the rounds aswell, don't temp me

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
      I managed to find 7/2 odds on Kotelnik, not great. But the best I could find. Put £10 on, get £45 and that £10 back, so £55.
      Just noticed you worked this out wrong.

7/2 if you bet £10 will win you £35, so overall you will get £45 back.

Comment

How much have you guys put on this?

Also put 1 on each of the first 10 rounds for Kotelnik to win. So, 50/1 on Kotelnik winning in the first round. 40/1 on the second and third, rest are 33/1.

Share your bets too lads!

With the round betting, could I put £1 on each of the first 3 rounds? Is that how it works? So if Kotelnik KO's Khan, in the 1,2,3 I will get at least £40 back?

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
          With the round betting, could I put £1 on each of the first 3 rounds? Is that how it works? So if Kotelnik KO's Khan, in the 1,2,3 I will get at least £40 back?
          yep.

Might be worth a little bet actually, might give it a go.

I don't know if Kotelnik actually has the power to finish Khan that fast though, then again, this is Khan.

I'm almost certain now that Kotelnik will win a KO/TKO, but I find it hard to predict the round.

If I were to bet though, I'd prob go the mid to late rounds, (Think the Limond fight).

Khan might be cautious as hell first off, and Kotelnik isn't the most offensive fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
            Just noticed you worked this out wrong.

7/2 if you bet £10 will win you £35, so overall you will get £45 back.
            Yea my bad, I didn't work it out the lady behind the counter was chatting ****.

Comment

yep.

Might be worth a little bet actually, might give it a go.

I don't know if Kotelnik actually has the power to finish Khan that fast though, then again, this is Khan.

I'm almost certain now that Kotelnik will win a KO/TKO, but I find it hard to predict the round.

If I were to bet though, I'd prob go the mid to late rounds, (Think the Limond fight).

Khan might be cautious as hell first off, and Kotelnik isn't the most offensive fighter.
              Yea, I'm starting to wish I put £2 on the 11th and 12th instead of the 1st and 2nd rounds. But who knows?

Wonder KO by Kotelnik in the first round = £50.

Comment

Yea my bad, I didn't work it out the lady behind the counter was chatting ****.

Haha, I can't believe how much the odds shortened the DAY after I bet.

Anyway, Khan gets knocked out, FREE PPV

Comment

Yea, I'm starting to wish I put £2 on the 11th and 12th instead of the 1st and 2nd rounds. But who knows?

Wonder KO by Kotelnik in the first round = £50.
                  Exactly, you never really know.

I never saw Khan getting flattened in 54 seconds either.

Comment

Exactly, you never really know.

I never saw Khan getting flattened in 54 seconds either.
                    But Prescott bangs, Kotelnik doesn't.

Maybe it'll be 1:54 this time?

Comment

Working...
                    X