Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I admire a strong mans body, I am not gay but get accused of it... what should I say?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I admire a strong mans body, I am not gay but get accused of it... what should I say?

So I go gym, I like to see a strong man, run, play good at sports, lift heavy, and like to compare my muscles to a toned man especially. I admire the aesthetics of a healthy man, but I have a GF and am happy. I get some guys saying I am a '****'. I am far from gay, trust me, but have no idea how to handle it. What should I say?

I know this is a boxing forum so most of you must admire a fit man and woman too. This is the 21st century, I am an alpha male in most repsects but I don't need to lie and pretend I can't appreciate.

The same man, the man on the right looks much better to me. Very attractive. What you guys think?

GSP has a fine body. Very solid looking man. One of the best builds I seen on a man. Good shoulders, proportionate, hard etc

Last edited by TensionKiller; 11-18-2012, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Guy on the left isnt half bad either

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Guy on the left isnt half bad either
        It's the same guy, admittedly he isn't fat there, and had a decent build, just needed to lose the fat and get muscular. Not sure how p90x is on your stamina mind you. May be all show, no go.

Comment

Don't worry bro, I compare dicks with the dudes I shower with in the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            Don't worry bro, I compare dicks with the dudes I shower with in the gym.
            As long as you don't touch, it ain't gay bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
              It's the same guy, admittedly he isn't fat there, and had a decent build, just needed to lose the fat and get muscular. Not sure how p90x is on your stamina mind you. May be all show, no go.
              I know bro, im just saying i'd hit both versions of him

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                As long as you don't touch, it ain't gay bro.
                Is true, I'm as straight as a.... Straight arrow.

I can happily say in this forum of all men that I'm a well hung man.. And like Tunney have taken notes and compared.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  I know bro, im just saying i'd hit both versions of him
                  Dang man I aint gay, are you? What is it like?

Comment

As for comparing dicks, nah man that aint me. You guys must be either gay or just too close to your homies.

Comment

Working...
                    X