No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Seth Micthell Putting in Work For Banks Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Seth Micthell Putting in Work For Banks Clash

Undefeated NABO Heavyweight Champion Seth Mitchell poses on November 7, 2012 in Clinton, Maryland during a media workout in preparation for his November 17, 2012 title defense against Johnathon Banks at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey which will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing. Photos by Delane Rouse/Hoganphotos. [Click Here To Read More]

Banks is a solid fighter, and will be a harder fight I imagine then Witherspoon given the fact he's better then Witherspoon and hits a bit harder in my opinion. Banks was giving Adamek fits by out boxing him, and he wobbled Adamek as well, but then he got caught and stopped. I imagine he'll take Mitchell into the middle rounds at the very least. Banks also knows how to spoil if he needs to. Mitchell needs to be careful though, and put on intelligent pressure because Banks does have decent hand speed and sneaky power.

Comment

I caught Seth Mitchell's 2 Days on HBO. Cool guy. Made me more of a fan. Those shows are so good for boxers and boxing.

Comment

This fight has been on, off, on-again and postponed numerous times - I just want to see Mitchell get it over with, so that he can move on to bigger and better opponents...

Comment

I got Banks... Mitchell is good, but I think Banks is too schooled to go in there and try to match power...once things get into the middle or later rounds once Mitchell has blown some steam, things might get interesting or end in a close decision.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            This fight has been on, off, on-again and postponed numerous times - I just want to see Mitchell get it over with, so that he can move on to bigger and better opponents...
            It was just postponed for another 2 months.

....joking.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this fight. I'm leaning toward Mitchell winning this by decision.

Comment

Working...
              X