Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Alvarado in talks to face Judah on September 15th undercard of Chavez/Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll be surprised if judah will accept that fight. fighters of alvarado's caliber are like kryptonite to judah. when he sees alvarado keep coming at him after taking punishment, judah will fold under pressure and will get ktfo.

Comment

I ain't complaining. Make this fight happen.

This would boost both fighters resumes.

Comment

oh ****, judah is toast. alvarado aint the most skilled fighter out there but the guy is a beast pressure fighter which is always bad news for zab..

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          I ain't complaining. Make this fight happen.

This would boost both fighters resumes.
          I think this fight will send Judah into retirement tbh..But props if he takes it..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            I think this fight will send Judah into retirement tbh..But props if he takes it..
            Possibly. But if he can't get a fight with Garcia, this would be his next best option if he's planning to try to make a late career run. A win puts him right back in the picture as one of the big fish at 140.

He's already been 12 rounds with the hard hitting Matthyse and while the decision was controversial, he hung in there, bounced back from a knockdown, fought hard, avoided having a "Judah" moment and held on late to earn the close W.

Comment

Good fight, toss up IMO.

Comment

War judahhhhh

Comment

Very good fight, Judah's will is gonna get tested. He made it through Matthysse, let's see if he can make it through Alvarado.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Possibly. But if he can't get a fight with Garcia, this would be his next best option if he's planning to try to make a late career run. A win puts him right back in the picture as one of the big fish at 140.

He's already been 12 rounds with the hard hitting Matthyse and while the decision was controversial, he hung in there, bounced back from a knockdown, fought hard, avoided having a "Judah" moment and held on late to earn the close W.
                    I agree..Would a belt be on the line??

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      Very good fight, Judah's will is gonna get tested. He made it through Matthysse, let's see if he can make it through Alvarado.
                      Matthysse while he is a power puncher,he is not as busy as Alvarado...I think that's what loss Lucas the fight against Judah..I also don't think Alvarado has that problem..

Comment

Working...
                      X