Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do people think mitrione will beat kongo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do people think mitrione will beat kongo?

This is hilarious alota mms fans think this but then again it could just be wishful thinking because of their hate for kongo. But he doesn't have lethal power and just a low class strikers were kongo is pretty decent striker. Mitrione ain't Cain. Herring is a better wrestler then mitrione and kongo would be taking him down if anything. Kongo should just chop him down with kicks and stop him late in a pretty scrappy fight. But kongos a werido tho haha so he better not **** up ha

Probably because Kongo has no chin. And ever since he first got knocked out, he's been fighting real tentative; gun shy.

Comment

Mitrione has improved quite a bit, and Kongo is just not that good. He's a decent striker, but doesn't bring much else to the table besides nut shots.

Mitrione does have pretty good power and Kongo has a pretty weak chin. I can see Mitrione winning by KO.

Comment

Mitrione is so much slower sloppier and pretty predictable. Kongo is so much faster better technique and hits so much ****in harder. Don't matter who has the better chin if only ones getting hit. This could easily be Paul beunatello vs kongo 2. Same style match up.

Comment

With a name like meathead how could he loose! Mitrione gonna beat that ass!!!

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Probably because Kongo has no chin. And ever since he first got knocked out, he's been fighting real tentative; gun shy.

No chin? in about 50 fights total (kickboxing & MMA) against the best of the best at heavyweights he has been stopped just once & that was against Gilbert Yvel who has a ridiculous amount of wins by K.O & that is it.
            To say he is no chin is ridiculous.

He has one of the best chins in H/W MMA
            Last edited by dan_cov; 10-27-2011, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Most people in the us witch i am from do not watch a lot of k1 dream anything of the sort... Kongo never got to that next level in the ufc just shows you need to much more rounded on that note im all for mitrione on this one kids got a good shot

Comment

Not suprising if Kongo wins as he is the new Gonzaga really and seperates the boys from the men. I say Meathead wins but you can never rule Kongo out.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
                  No chin? in about 50 fights total (kickboxing & MMA) against the best of the best at heavyweights he has been stopped just once & that was against Gilbert Yvel who has a ridiculous amount of wins by K.O & that is it.
                  To say he is no chin is ridiculous.

He has one of the best chins in H/W MMA

lol, he does not have one of the best chins for a HW in MMA. Did you not see him basically go out on his feet and survive by primal instinct again Berry? Or when he fought Mir and got wrecked before being submitted? He has good recovery but he's like JMM. His chin can get him dropped easily but his recovery and heart allow him to survive.

I always liked Kongo. Since he first came to the UFC, which was the first time I saw him, I liked him but something happened along the way to where he is gun shy now.

Compare the way he fought against CroCop to his most recent fights. It's like he's not even the same dominant guy.

I like Kongo as a fighter and a person but something has changed. He's hesitant to fire off shots now for some reason. I always hope he does well and wins but I don't disregard the truth.

Comment

almost stopped against Barry twice, then dropped and subbed unconscious by Mir. not exactly the sign of a great chin, but not necessarily the sign of a bad one either.

I would like Mitrione to win, cause it seems pretty obvious Kongo will never be a world beater.

Comment

Working...
                    X