No announcement yet.

Michael Vick signs 6 year, 100 Million Dollar contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
    How do NFL contracts work? Say if he deteriorates in the next 2 years, will he still be able to cling on to the team as a 3rd/4th choice and just get his guaranteed?
    Sources say 36 million is guaranteed. I believe the rest is based on performance.

Comment

6 years 100 million,dude will be hurt by week 5.They should have paid Jackson

Comment

Who wants someone like that in your team?

****. A good **** tho.

Comment

Black America celebrates.

Comment

He's got to be the first person to receive two $100 million contracts? Risky move I say, he looked more polished as a passer last year but I don't know, that Eagles O-line looks shaky.

Comment

Did you kill hundreds of dogs? Do you only pretend to care now because you got caught? Do you want millions of dollars despite being a scumbag? Can you throw a ball and run fast?

Then come play in the NFL, where a half decent quarterback who runs better than he throws can make millions! Call now!

Eagles fans are in for a rude awakening when Vick plays more like he did at the end of the season than he did at the beginning. Just like when he first came in the league, he started fast and then teams caught on. Same thing going to happen now.

Comment

Desean Jackson is probably pissed off right now

Comment

Wow footballers really make that much, crazy I mean its not even that hard what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by spray_resistant View Post
                    wow footballers really make that much, crazy i mean its not even that hard what they do.
                    lol................

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      Wow footballers really make that much, crazy I mean its not even that hard what they do.

The hardest thing about being an American football player is the amount of hard black **** they take in the showers after the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X