• Show
Clear All

• From reddit
    All: "all hail Bran the Broken! King of the 6 kingdoms."

Bran: "is it too late to change that name..."

Lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Lmao never thought of that.. If you think about it Tyrion is a major ****..

Killed his GF and Father

Betrays his friend.. gets him burnt alive

Tells Jon he needs to do the right thing.. Danny is a monster

Jon kills Danny.. essentially saving Tyrions life

Tyrion sends him to the wall.. Meanwhile Tyrion is the hand of the King.. living the good life in KL
      Because Greyworm was whining like a b***h

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        Lmao never thought of that.. If you think about it Tyrion is a major ****..

Killed his GF and Father

Betrays his friend.. gets him burnt alive

Tells Jon he needs to do the right thing.. Danny is a monster

Jon kills Danny.. essentially saving Tyrions life

Tyrion sends him to the wall.. Meanwhile Tyrion is the hand of the King.. living the good life in KL
        I had no problem with many of the story’s items being rushed, and many things not being answered, but the Cripple being left the king of the 6 kingdoms (I don’t see how Sansa gets away with leaving the 7) and Jon being back at the wall was just terrible. It would have been better off had the dragon killed him and then taken Deny and him east.

And is agree. How he Fock does Tyrion come out the winner in all this?

Comment

• Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
          Well to be fair, there's no way he could have ruined this show more than it was actually ruined by the showmakers lol
          That doesn't matter, at all. There's people who don't want it spoiled anyway. Doesn't matter what you think how bad the season is, it doesn't mean you can come in here and spoil it for others who are abstaining from spoilers. This is not a spoiler thread, it's a discussion thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
            Because Greyworm was whining like a b***h
            He was and then like a ***** he decided to let others decide what to do with Tyrion and Jon. One that betrayed his queen and another who killed her. Then easily he takes off shortly after. How are you gonna be all indignant about the kill of your queen and then be like f it what ever you guys decide?
            Makes no sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... my bad, for posting "spoilers"... but I only thought that a boxing forum is populated by grown-ups, not by children waiting for their bad side stories... (I was wrong...)
              You sound so dumb, and actually you're the one acting like a child with your behavior. Go sit your old ass down somewhere. Isn't there a local place you can go play Bingo or something? If GOT is for kids, then get out of this thread, you got like 10-15 useless posts in here talking about how you don't want to watch it.

Comment

• The ending was eh.

I ****ing love Tryian (spelling?)

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                  He was and then like a ***** he decided to let others decide what to do with Tyrion and Jon. One that betrayed his queen and another who killed her. Then easily he takes off shortly after. How are you gonna be all indignant about the kill of your queen and then be like f it what ever you guys decide?
                  Makes no sense.
                  Nothing in this season makes sense lol it's all just loosely put together so they can say there's an ending.

It's a pile of shlt.

Comment

• Worse fInale EVER! freaking sitcoms have better finale then this crap.

my boy jon snow did his girl dirty!

Comment

• I agree. I thought the season was just iight. I found the season finale to be underwhelming.

The best episode was probably the one that was so damn dark that you couldn't even see anything. They really dropped the ball on this.

Comment

Working...
                      X