Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo is a flat out legend. but don't forget GGG whipped him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just imagine a prime GGG vs a that Canelo, jeez, it would have not been funny. Theres a reason GGG dropped his belt and shat his pants.

Comment

Originally posted by phishfan View Post
      Also I am curious if GGG has ever commented on that 2nd canelo fight? It’s obvious that’s why he took off running once the scores were read because he didn’t wanna answer why he didn’t fight “Mexican Style”. I do know he’s said “he won” that fight but had he ever commented about the specifics in that 2nd fight? I don’t think he has because I’m a big boxing fan and read the news daily and I haven’t heard a peep. If anyone has heard him comment can you please tell me what he said? Yes I know the reason he left the ring was to “not take away from” canelos moment (yeah right).
      He ran out the ring because he knew he lost, his trainer was telling him he was losing, his face was falling apart and he knew he just ran from Mexican Style and that was the first question Max was going to ask him. Finally showed up to the media and hid behind his translator looking like a rape victim. Was asked that day and since a million times since why he fought like he did and why no Mexican Style and he to this day refuses to give a straight answer. He does some politician spin and pivot he will but not answer the question and we are 7-8 months since that fight he still won't tell us why he twice didn't go to the body or why he backed up and ran from a Mexican Style fight, why he refused to listen to his trainer etc. lol

Comment

Sure he did

Comment

Canelo and GGG are both very evenly matched. You could have scored both of those fights 7-5 to GGG and it wouldn't have been a robbery. Its like Barrera vs Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
            Sure he did
            Thanks for posting that. I think I saw that right after the fight and forgotten about it. The reason I forgot about is because he says a whole bunch of nothin.

Comment

Originally posted by phishfan View Post
              I was a GGG fan and was pulling for him big time in that 1st fight. He did NOT win that first fight. A boxing match is 12 three minute rounds and each round is scored independently. Canelo won rounds 1-3 and 10-12. GGG won 4-9. That is 6 rounds each. A draw was ironically the perfect judging. The fact is BOTH fighters didn’t do enough to win that fight. In that 2nd fight the compubox stats were close but canelo was Landing the harder cleaner shots and that cannot be denied. GGG lost and deservedly so. You can hate on canelo but you’re gonna end up on the wrong side of history....
              Great post! On the money sir.
              The record books - i.e. what actually counts - also say that too!

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                Being passionate is good. The consensus on these forums is that GGG won the 1st fight and earned a draw in the 2nd fight. Reality is the 1st fight was a draw and Canelo won the 2nd fight.

Nonetheless you can't say either fighter "whipped" either fighter...both fights were either 7-5 or 6-6...and that's a testament to BOTH fighters. And that's the reality.

However, GGG won the event of the 1st fight and Canelo the event of the 2nd fight. That was clear
                BS. Who the hell are you to say what is reality. GGG won both fights and the majority of viewers think he won both fights. Just because a big time GGG hater like you says the first fight was a draw and the 2nd fight was a legit Canelo win doesn't make it reality. You are so bias against GGG that you could never fairly score his fights. He easily won the first fight and the 2nd fight was close but he won that too in my opinion, Mr. Reality.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  He ran out the ring because he knew he lost, his trainer was telling him he was losing, his face was falling apart and he knew he just ran from Mexican Style and that was the first question Max was going to ask him. Finally showed up to the media and hid behind his translator looking like a rape victim. Was asked that day and since a million times since why he fought like he did and why no Mexican Style and he to this day refuses to give a straight answer. He does some politician spin and pivot he will but not answer the question and we are 7-8 months since that fight he still won't tell us why he twice didn't go to the body or why he backed up and ran from a Mexican Style fight, why he refused to listen to his trainer etc. lol
                  What starts as a nice thread about GGG quickly turns into a GGG hate thread by haters like you. You have started about 1000 lying GGG hate threads yourself but when someone starts a nice thread about him you have to jump in and hate on him some more. You are a lying hateful guy obsessed with hating on GGG in particular. Both Jacobs and his trainer said on the show last night that GGG beat Canelo twice. I guess you hated hearing that.LOL at yourself you pathetic hater.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    What starts as a nice thread about GGG quickly turns into a GGG hate thread by haters like you. You have started about 1000 lying GGG hate threads yourself but when someone starts a nice thread about him you have to jump in and hate on him some more. You are a lying hateful guy obsessed with hating on GGG in particular. Both Jacobs and his trainer said on the show last night that GGG beat Canelo twice. I guess you hated hearing that.LOL at yourself you pathetic hater.
                    I believe that poster is known as big Canelo coc* suc***. It's very difficult to talk boxing with fanboys. The general consensus on NSB is that GGG won the first fight. I watched the 2nd fight 3 times already and I had GGG winning the fight 115-113, but didnt mind 114-114 or 115-113 for Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                      In their first fight. Obvious robbery that robbes us fans of a legendary rubber match.

Also GGG beat danny Jacobs too. Golovkin and Canelo are so close to each other it's insane.
                      Define ''whipped'', as it pertains to the title of this thread

Comment

Working...
                      X