Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deserves a rematch more - Derevyanchenko/Porter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    Please explain how an ignorant statement by ONE misguided idiot equates to “this very message DOMINATED NSB?
    Bro, you said "find one". I found one. Don't duck it.

You know as well as I do that NSB, before Spence fought Mikey, had Spence listed #1 P4P at least 50% of the time. You know that. Stop acting ignorant.

Comment

Porter was BLATANTLY robbed, BLATANTLY!

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Bro, you said "find one". I found one. Don't duck it.

You know as well as I do that NSB, before Spence fought Mikey, had Spence listed #1 P4P at least 50% of the time. You know that. Stop acting ignorant.
        Horse shyte! I see even one post that claimed Spence was #1. 50%??? GTFOH! 0.005% maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Porter was BLATANTLY robbed, BLATANTLY!
          Cocaine is a powerful drug.....

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
            Horse shyte! I see even one post that claimed Spence was #1. 50%??? GTFOH! 0.005% maybe.
            Bro, you need to step your search game up. Either that or you're trolling.

Originally posted by CoachMac34 View Post
            (1) Spence
            (2) Crawford
            (3) Usyk
            (4) Canelo
            (5) Monster Inoue
            Originally posted by g27region View Post
            Errol Spence might be $1 p4p fighter in the world
            Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            [Spence] is pound for pound the best fighter in the world. He just dominated and outclassed an undefeated and four divisional champion [in Mikey Garcia].
            Originally posted by The Viper View Post
            Like i said p4p king! It will happen!

TOLD YA"LL BOYS!!!!!!!
            You can do your own searching on your own time. Focus on the timeframe immediately following Spence's destruction of Lamont Peterson and you'll find gobsmack numbers of people that put Spence #1 based partially on that performance.

Once again, people can believe what they want. I've never had Spence #1 because to date I've only seen one top tier victory from him and that was skin tight close.

Comment

BOTH! Run It Back!

Very Close and Exciting Fights something the sports need more OF!

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Bro, you need to step your search game up. Either that or you're trolling.

You can do your own searching on your own time. Focus on the timeframe immediately following Spence's destruction of Lamont Peterson and you'll find gobsmack numbers of people that put Spence #1 based partially on that performance.

Once again, people can believe what they want. I've never had Spence #1 because to date I've only seen one top tier victory from him and that was skin tight close.
                Holy crap, you’re right. My apologies. The very idea that anyone would have Spence #1 is so far fetched that I was certain it couldn’t be true. I was wrong. Again my apologies.

Spence has a small shot to become #1 but as of yet I doubt if anyone credible has him in the top 7.

Comment

Sergiy by far. Porter put up a good fight, but it wasn't controversial. I saw it only on the replay the day after and wasn't sure what the fuss was all about. Sure, if you're a dumbsht you can claim that "Spence was exposed". But that fight was clear.

Comment

I'd say Derevyanchenko
                    Had it 6-6 in that one and 7-4-1 for Spence in the Porter fight. Thought Derevyanchenko landed better punches throughout than Porter did honesty and had GGG hurt which Porter never did to Spence.

Wouldn't be mad if either or both had rematches or didn't as long as they fight good guys next. I'd rather see Porter run it back than Spence fight Garcia and I'd rather see GGG vs Canelo or Andrade than Derevyanchenko again.

Derevyanchenko deserves a shot at Charlo for the WBC. There is nobody for Charlo at PBC so it also makes a lot of sense for them to do it.

Comment

Just rewatched both fights...wow

Comment

Working...
                      X