No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Tailor is Toe-to-Toe But...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao Tailor is Toe-to-Toe But...

Why then was he having such a bad performance against Bradley?

People say bradley won, Others say Pacquiao was robbed. Regardless it was still a rubbish performance from Pacquiao Standards of Toe-to-Toe.
    Provodnikov put on a better performance on Bradley than Pacquiao did going Toe-to-Toe.

So the question is to NSB'ers .. If Brandon Rios is Tailor-made for Pacquiao (poor defence, only one gear Forward) is this not a almost the most ripest Cherry-Pick of all time?

Why didn't Pacquiao go Toe-to-Toe with Provodnikov?

Who is Pacquiao Tailor?

Comment

You need 2 combatants for a toe to toe fight, not one chasing the other around the ring, like Pacquiao had to with Bradley. He chose to slug with Provo, seemingly to prove a point to his critics, which totally blew up in his face, I don't think he expected to to life and death with Ruslan Provodnikov at WW.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Who is Pacquiao Tailor?
        Meaning tailored match

Comment

Pacquiao didn't have a bad performance v Bradley, he fcuked him up and won comfortably.

Comment

Comment

at "bad" performance against Bradley, he dominated him.

Comment

Why didn't Pacquiao go Toe-to-Toe with Provodnikov?
                Am I reading that correctly?

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  You need 2 combatants for a toe to toe fight, not one chasing the other around the ring, like Pacquiao had to with Bradley. He chose to slug with Provo, seemingly to prove a point to his critics, which totally blew up in his face, I don't think he expected to to life and death with Ruslan Provodnikov at WW.
                  Bradley stood toe2toe, just not on the level of toe2toe pac likes regardles its toe2toe

Comment

Originally posted by BajanXLegend View Post
                    Bradley stood toe2toe, just not on the level of toe2toe pac likes regardles its toe2toe
                    Level of toe 2 toe? What does that even mean? Are you arguing he stood in front of Manny and slugged it out with him? That's the only toe 2 toe I know of and that's not how Bradley fought him, he moved and tried to box after he felt Manny's power.

Comment

Working...
                    X