Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thurman in his Peak Physical Prime at Weigh-In.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurman in his Peak Physical Prime at Weigh-In.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqXkWBVm6ac

Keith is scary big, so strong and in his most vicious physical form in this fight. He is truly 120% well-prepared and he's going for that KTFO. You all been fooled by his fairy exercises, because that's what he's been distributing to the social medias.

Manny however looks a bit soft and flabby on the sides, he is clearly showing his age.

This will be the greatest war of modern boxing era since Hagler vs. Hearns. Look for heavy artillery exchange from the opening bell. I doubt any of them last for 12 rounds. Tune in, buy PPV, support Uncle Al, he needed this badly.

Keith does look in great shape

Comment

Thurman looks in the best shape I've seen him in since Julio Diaz.

Good luck to both warriors, may the best man be victorious.

Comment

Thurman looks like a POW for crying out loud. He tried to give Pac some crazy eyes and Pac gave him that serial killer stare. It's over, Thurman will likely get knocked out in the late rds. He is frail and emaciated, that chin will crack when touched.

Comment

Keith's abs are more defined than pac's . That's a surprise

Comment

He looks in great condition. Much better shape than the Josesito Lopez fight.

Comment

that's what i like to hear!! better not be any "he's still rusty", "he was out for a few years"..

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                that's what i like to hear!! better not be any "he's still rusty", "he was out for a few years"..
                How salty will you be tomorrow night after Thurman wins?

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  He looks in great condition. Much better shape than the Josesito Lopez fight.
                  Absolutely.

This shyt gonna be the bomb!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                    How salty will you be tomorrow night after Thurman wins?
                    why would i be salty for if he loses? pac is 40 fighting the top young guys, nothing but respect. i dont wash my mouth with these fighter's cum like you do! won't have any effect on me. you barking up the wrong tree my boy! .. with that being said, #themarathoncontinues

Comment

Working...
                    X