Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you starting to dig this Kim Jong-un cat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Are you starting to dig this Kim Jong-un cat?

I'm really appreciating the guy's trolling lately. I wouldn't be surprised if he went on TV and said he could fart hurricanes in the direction of Florida, just to get a bite.

Plus, it helps that the current US President is - newsflash - the most idiotic and unsuitable person to ever hold the role.

Here's an average conversation:

Originally posted by Kim Jong-un
    Ahhhhhhhh... we build Nucrear missile
    Originally posted by Donald Trump
    Do any more, and we'll make it a sequel to Nagasaki.
    Okay, I'm just flying missiles over Japan then.
    Right. This time I mean it. Any more, we'll come over there and fuck you up.
    Okay. Here I go, getting the film crew to take photos of me with my new batch of nukes.
    Right. This time. I promise...

The ****'s seen what happened in Iraq and Afghanistan, I can appreciate he doesn't want to be another victim of the "War on Terror" by having his country blown to shit.

Even if you don't rate him, you've gotta admire the guy's BALLS, right?

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Plus, it helps that the current US President is - newsflash - the most idiotic and unsuitable person to ever hold the role.

Most fat yank knob rashes here think hes the best thing since brits giving them back their independence h0h0h0h0h0

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Most fat yank knob rashes here think hes the best thing since brits giving them back their independence h0h0h0h0h0

I'd have thought even the stupidest Fat Yank would have cottoned on by now.

Comment

I'd have thought even the stupidest Fat Yank would have cottoned on by now.
        Oh hell no

I remember the stupidity of some of these dumb corn syrup induced Yankistanis who really believed in democracy and Trump is going to be the man to save the day. Some are still defiant in their beliefs.

In England it would be like us electing someone like Peter Stringfellow or Bernard Manning to lead the nation, yet these two would still be intellectually far superior to Trump

As the saying goes "Only in America"

Back on the subject of Kim Jung-un i believe he may not have such a small pecker.

He may be about 6inches or more since he is a bit of a ballsy kunt

Hes itching for a fight and brandishes his brass knuckles when ever he can

The fella is looking for a straightener

Comment

Trump fans love Kim. Hell, they worship Putin, and Kim has many of the same redeeming features.

Comment

What surprises me most is he hasn't hit the button yet.

Comment

I'm really appreciating the guy's trolling lately. I wouldn't be surprised if he went on TV and said he could fart hurricanes in the direction of Florida, just to get a bite.

Here's an average conversation:

The ****'s seen what happened in Iraq and Afghanistan, I can appreciate he doesn't want to be another victim of the "War on Terror" by having his country blown to shit.

Even if you don't rate him, you've gotta admire the guy's BALLS, right?
              Trump got checked by that bad azz chubby kid with the high fade.
              The wall won't be built, trump talks the talk.. He's a thief, a film flam man who some how struck a sympathetic cord in some people.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Trump got checked by that bad azz chubby kid with the high fade.
                The wall won't be built, trump talks the talk.. He's a thief, a film flam man who some how struck a sympathetic cord in some people.
                Trump's a president for people who think saying "cuck" is cool.

Comment

Trump's a president for people who think saying "cuck" is cool.
                  Ah... The sword swallowing Joe six pack cum guzzlers?

Comment

Working...
                  X