"Lashley is a juiced up Monkey" Wes Simms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Lashley is a juiced up Monkey" Wes Simms

Yahoo Sports...

Wes Sims had something on his mind as he sat patiently waiting for the rest of the fighters to file in for Saturday night's Strikeforce postfight press conference. The 6-foot-8 veteran of the UFC and its reality show, "The Ultimate Fighter," brooded with a hood over his bruised head while wearing sunglasses. When his conqueror Bobby Lashley showed, Sims had a few things to say. He walked over the 6-3, 250-pounder, got in his face and shoved him. Fellow Strikeforce fighter Mo Lawal got in between the big guys and then it was time for Sims to vent.

"I warned [the referee] three times that he kept gouging me in the throat," Sims said. "Then I rolled over and gave my back, I took one strike and the ref stops it? I ain't no rookie. I've been in the sport for a long. I have a helluva high pain threshhold. Bogus stoppage."

Sims suggested there was no way "they" were going to let Lashley lose -- then he got personal.

"He needs to go back to being a security guard. He doesn't have the mike skills to be a pro wrestler."

Lashley was part of the WWE from 2004-2008 and is now in TNA.

"He's just a big juiced up monkey. He ain't got the MMA skills."

Sims expanded on his thoughts about Lashley and steroids.

"He's juiced. We did not have a drug test. And his own wrestlers threw him under the bus. I'm good friends with a lot of wrestlers."

Sims took the fight on with less than 10 days notice and was on his back in the opening minute. Once on the ground, Lashley wailed away with 25-plus shots. Lashley moved to 5-0 with a win at the 2:06 mark of the first round.

I'm glad that fat racist got his ass whooped and it was a premature stoppage I would have loved to see his ass get whooped unconscious.

Comment

Simms is and has always been a lop....

Comment

What gave it away that Lashley is roid user? Just looking at him and Lesnar you know roids were a MAJOR factor.....when is Batista going MMA? Dana White gets his hands on him he's gonna come in and have a title fight his first fight.

Comment

LMAO, i wonder if we can say it's racist but Simms is a dumb ****. Lashley may take roids but Simms is a pure bum, anybody with a pulse would beat him in his division.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
            LMAO, i wonder if we can say it's racist but Simms is a dumb ****. Lashley may take roids but Simms is a pure bum, anybody with a pulse would beat him in his division.
            What gave it away that Lashley is roid user? Just looking at him and Lesnar you know roids were a MAJOR factor.....when is Batista going MMA? Dana White gets his hands on him he's gonna come in and have a title fight his first fight.
            Lesnar has been tested by the NFL, the NCAA, the UFC, and has tested negative each and everytime so unless you have something better than "Oh look at him it's obvious" or "He came from the WWE thats all the proof you need" then just get just get in line with the rest of the hate parade.

Comment

Originally posted by doomrider7 View Post
              Lesnar has been tested by the NFL, the NCAA, the UFC, and has tested negative each and everytime so unless you have something better than "Oh look at him it's obvious" or "He came from the WWE thats all the proof you need" then just get just get in line with the rest of the hate parade.
              What about the fact he was arrested for HGH?

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                What about the fact he was arrested for HGH?
                Dealing and muling in the roster was common at the time. If you weren't using, you were selling.

Also HGH was seen as a supplement at the time.

If anything the HGH was for for Lashley to help his secure a position with the company.

Comment

some pretty politically incorrect things for Wes to say

Comment

lol, wes has to talk **** because he can't get it done in the cage. sims is a f.ucking bum, now he knows what's it like to be a notch on bobby lashley's belt

Comment

Working...
                    X