Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

man..you think the end of this year is great...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopkins will cherry pick someone again. No doubt they'll be 2 weight divisions from their best (De La Hoya, Tito, Pavlik, Wright), he'll put on a 'schooling' and will retire with the adoration of the US media. All while completely ignoring the fact he has lost to anyone that is A) Not a bum and B) the same size as him (Taylor Twice, Calzaghe, Jones).

Comment

You missed out on the super-sixers. That tourney should give us some great fights.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        You missed out on the super-sixers. That tourney should give us some great fights.
        yep. thats something real boxing fans are looking forward to

Comment

All im gonna remember from 09 is postponed/cancelled fights, boxers murdered, and a lot of bad judging (martinez/cintron, clottey/cotto, diaz/mallinaggi)

There have been some great matches so far, but I think 2010 can be real real good.

Comment

this is the year....

http://www.audleyharrison.com/galler...e-100_847.html

a star is born
            Last edited by Bigchill79; 09-07-2009, 11:46 AM.

Comment

2010 could be the year finally joshua is seen as the best welter. after mosley, who is next - berto

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchill79 View Post
                2010 could be the year finally joshua is seen as the best welter. after mosley, who is next - berto

suddenly clottey is the best welter now? after mosley is done with him, i hope shane get the big fights, big paydays for him

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post

suddenly clottey is the best welter now? after mosley is done with him, i hope shane get the big fights, big paydays for him

u can read?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchill79 View Post
                    u can read?
                    can you speak english? dont tell me youre a fortune teller?

Comment

The end of this year will be amazing, its like the best 3+ months we have had in boxing in ages. 2010 looks solid too and I expect it to continue due to UFC. Boxing is no long a monopoly when it comes to the fight game and was forced to change its product and give us the best fights. Boxing is only getting better from her on out.

Comment

Working...
                      X