Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NO More Religion/Atheism Threads PLEASE!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO More Religion/Atheism Threads PLEASE!!

At least for a month or two! I think Darwin, SqueelPiggy, Lady Fan and Don Corleone and everyone else who posts about religion every other thread need to come in here and make a truce or something.
    It's gotten old FAST!

Originally posted by Howlin' Wolf View Post
    At least for a month or two! I think Darwin, SqueelPiggy, Lady Fan and Don Corleone and everyone else who posts about religion every other thread need to come in here and make a truce or something.
    It's gotten old FAST!
    Truce? The Faithful RULE! It's friendly discussion. I'm getting a little tired of boxing talk for now. JAT

Comment

It's gotten old FAST!
      Dawg...im with you on this...but just do like me and don't open/read them...and problem solved....let them kats have at it all they want...they can drive each other crazy....

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        Dawg...im with you on this...but just do like me and don't open/read them...and problem solved....let them kats have at it all they want...they can drive each other crazy....
        Hahaha...

Comment

It's gotten old FAST!
          Agreed. i don't come here for heavy stuff even though sometimes claims made in some of those threads pull me in.

Comment

Originally posted by Mathed
            Yeah these debates often lead nowhere and piss people off, I think that everyone has the right to express their feelings and if the person doesn't like what is posted or said, they don't have to read it or whatever.
            I do believe there is a solution; I agree though this is a boxing site. There seems to be a lot of threads here that I could also do without.....I just don't go in them.

Comment

I just skip those threads.

Comment

I don't get the fascination wit religious threads either, but to each his own.

Comment

Negative.

Request denied.

Comment

It's gotten old FAST!
                    You wouldn't have made this thread if it weren't for the TYRANNY of religion!

Comment

Working...
                    X