No announcement yet.

To Joe Frazier and Tyson Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Joe Frazier and Tyson Fans

Doesn't it bother you when you still see post about how somebody like Marcinao is better than Frazier?Or when you see post of somebody saying Marciano would knock out Foreman when Frazier a superior fighter could not?
    Basically the people who say this are saying Frazier couldn't punch,he had no chin,he had no heart, or he was more unskilled than Marciano.In reality Frazier was a far harder puncher because he was at least 30 pounds heavier.Frazier was far more skilled,had faster hands,a better chin since he did take punches from actual heavyweights which also ment he was much tougher.
    And Tyson fans Tyson was Frazier and more.But yet read the post that ask who would win between Marciano a light heavyweight or Tyson and i bet 99 percent of the whites in here will say Marciano would knock out Tyson.Then they will give some bull either about how Marciano would't of been afraid of Tyson (Being afraid has nothing to do with somebody having to much power for you)even though Marciano avoided any black fighter even if they were 180 pounds or so like him until that fighter was even pushing 40,had lost 10 or more times and in some cases almost 50 times or was at the tale end of their careers.
    Few fighters in boxing history could come toward Tyson and score a ko.Tyson was never knocked down in his career by anybody by one punch.Tyson would have no problem knocking out Marciano or any other small 180 pound fighter who attempted to bang with him.But yet that is all you see in this forum.A bunch of racially biased bull about this man.I never seen a athlete in any sport period who was built up more because of his skin color than Marciano.
    The man is a complete joke and should never be mentioned in the same class as Tyson,Frazier or any other decent real heavyweight.

While I believe that Tyson would defeat Marciano given their styles, that doesn't mean Tyson was a better champion. Also, Frazier did have trouble against a few brawlers in his career who happened to be white. One of them was a southpaw, if I'm not mistaken. I guess this thread is kind of junky, like your posts for Frazier and Ali being bums...

Comment

Originally posted by tommyhearns804
      Doesn't it bother you when you still see post about how somebody like Marcinao is better than Frazier?Or when you see post of somebody saying Marciano would knock out Foreman when Frazier a superior fighter could not?
      Basically the people who say this are saying Frazier couldn't punch,he had no chin,he had no heart, or he was more unskilled than Marciano.In reality Frazier was a far harder puncher because he was at least 30 pounds heavier.Frazier was far more skilled,had faster hands,a better chin since he did take punches from actual heavyweights which also ment he was much tougher.
      And Tyson fans Tyson was Frazier and more.But yet read the post that ask who would win between Marciano a light heavyweight or Tyson and i bet 99 percent of the whites in here will say Marciano would knock out Tyson.Then they will give some bull either about how Marciano would't of been afraid of Tyson (Being afraid has nothing to do with somebody having to much power for you)even though Marciano avoided any black fighter even if they were 180 pounds or so like him until that fighter was even pushing 40,had lost 10 or more times and in some cases almost 50 times or was at the tale end of their careers.
      Few fighters in boxing history could come toward Tyson and score a ko.Tyson was never knocked down in his career by anybody by one punch.Tyson would have no problem knocking out Marciano or any other small 180 pound fighter who attempted to bang with him.But yet that is all you see in this forum.A bunch of racially biased bull about this man.I never seen a athlete in any sport period who was built up more because of his skin color than Marciano.
      The man is a complete joke and should never be mentioned in the same class as Tyson,Frazier or any other decent real heavyweight.
      Yeah, and even Frazier ranks Marciano above himself. Also, Tyson was not the same style fighter as Frazier, they just shared a similar physique. Watch-out for that glass ceiling when you start casting stones. Why do I get the feeling you would be one of his staunchest supporters if Marciano were Black?

Hypocrite.

Comment

Lol Fraizer said Marciano was better?Why would Frazier brag?He knew he was better than some ***got spaghetti eating piece of trash like Marciano..Yeah if Marciano was black some how i would think he would beat 230 pound men.Lol give me a ****ing break.When did i say anything about Marciano being trash because he was white?He is trash because he is a unskilled piece of trash who weighs 180 pounds.
        And Joe Louis and Dempsey said Foreman was the best fighter they ever seen.So what is your point?I bet you still think Louis is better than Foreman right?Not many fighters will say they are better than anybody.One fighter giving another fighter praise doesnt mean ****...
        And to the other kid.Wow Fraizer struggled against a white guy?What is your point?Marciano was knocked down 2 times in his career by black men alot weaker than Joe Frazier.None of the fighters who Frazier had trouble with were as small or unskilled as Marcinao..Lol and i could of sworn i said Fraizer and Tyson fans.Not racist gay white men who still swear a piece of garbage like Marciano could beat anything but his meat.

Comment

Lol Fraizer said Marciano was better?Why would Frazier brag?He knew he was better than some ***got spaghetti eating piece of trash like Marciano..Yeah if Marciano was black some how i would think he would beat 230 pound men.Lol give me a ****ing break.When did i say anything about Marciano being trash because he was white?He is trash because he is a unskilled piece of trash who weighs 180 pounds.
          And Joe Louis and Dempsey said Foreman was the best fighter they ever seen.So what is your point?I bet you still think Louis is better than Foreman right?Not many fighters will say they are better than anybody.One fighter giving another fighter praise doesnt mean ****...
          And to the other kid.Wow Fraizer struggled against a white guy?What is your point?Marciano was knocked down 2 times in his career by black men alot weaker than Joe Frazier.None of the fighters who Frazier had trouble with were as small or unskilled as Marcinao..Lol and i could of sworn i said Fraizer and Tyson fans.Not racist gay white men who still swear a piece of garbage like Marciano could beat anything but his meat.
          Your language alone denotes your motives. You've never met the man. Anybody who ever did spoke highly of his character, yet, you indescribely refer to this man, whom you've never met as "trash". You reveal yourself and your motivations with your own words.

Comment

Incidentally, that "unskilled" fighter retired undefeated after 49 fights. Maybe more fighters need to be unskilled.

Comment

i cannot believe anyone is stupid enough to say frazier had no heart

Comment

Originally posted by hemichromis
                i cannot believe anyone is stupid enough to say frazier had no heart
                i cannot believe anyone is stupid enough to say Marciano is a unskilled spegatti eating peice of trash. Thats both racist and false.

Louis ranked Marciano at number two, just below himself. But when Frazier has the same exact top three its because hes not bragging how hes better? Then that means Louis is only bragging? Get real.

The way I look at it is these people feel threatend that Marciano is one of the top 5 boxers in history so they try to bash it. You dont see people bashing Louis or Ali, noone calls them unskilled trash because we know they are the some of best and we arn't threatend.

Comment

well, i think Rocky had natural power....
                  George Foreman hits harder at 217 pounds than most heavyweights today who are heavier than himself.
                  Imo rocky vs Joe would of been a good match, because Frazier was chinny so he was sometimes vulnerable..
                  But Frazier was heavier, had superiour techinque and probably hit harder too...
                  Frazier wins
                  but imo Tyson would beat both of them
                  Last edited by The_One77; 05-04-2006, 08:28 PM.

Comment

In reality Frazier was a far harder puncher because he was at least 30 pounds heavier

frazier 202-205lb marciano 185-189lb

it seems to me frazier was only around 17-20lb heavier than marciano in there primes

weight doesnt = power

had frazier gone through marcianos trainig camp, frazier would be under 200lb.

finally,

lets call marcianos right and fraziers left hook even. they cancel eachother out.

well, then marcianos left hook was far superior to fraziers right hand
                    Last edited by SuzieQ49; 05-04-2006, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X