View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 04:16 PM #49
Interim Champion

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Chopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond reputeChopper417 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,035,263.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mato o Muero View Post
I think he beat Judah and Alexander but I'm not getting into that because I'm sure you'll just disagree with me. But to me its not about who he has or hasn't beaten, it's about what he can do in the ring. He's a better boxer than alot of people will give him credit for, and Garcia's looping punches won't land on him like they landed on Khan the idiot and slow ass Morales. Matthysse would overpower this guy and knock him the hell out. Garcia and his fruity father know it, and his fruity promoter knows it too.
I agree with you that he beat both Judah and Alexander. I think Matthyse/Garcia is a hell of a fight and would b pretty damn close. I absolutely disagree that he would knock Garcia out, we'll just have to agree to disagree.
Chopper417 is offline   Reply With Quote