Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto interview. I will only fight in NY!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
    what a pussi, apperently he needs a lot of emotional support to get in the ring to fight margo
    Damn Cotto get hate like no other around here. First he a quitter for taking a knee after being brutalized with plaster and now this? Fighters who are the main attraction choose the venue all the time and when cotto do it he a pusi? BTW the first fight wasnt in New York so Cotto aint scared to fight anywhere but the ball is in his court and its gonna be what he want. Stop Hating.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      If it was Pac he would fight Marg anywhere, anytime cuz hes a true warrior.

Cotto doesn't have the heart of a champion if he refuses to fight solely because of the venue.
      this guy deep throats manny non stop,

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        I don't think it would be too deep. I mean let's be honest, Pacquiao is 5'6, Asian, and potentially juicing. He packs more in his right hand then he does in his pants.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          Cotto is the shot caller

I would think Cotto wants the fight to happen more then Margarito?

Comment

AHAHA, so much hate from all these idiots. Cotto is the shot caller not plasterboy.
            Cotto is going to own this savage, lying criminal come Dec 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              Cotto is the shot caller

Damn right...

They see him rollin', they hatin'...

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              Larry, I'll bet you all my points that if Pacquiao gets knocked out Ricky Hatton style by Floyd, Check_hooks'll say it was a slip.
              Last edited by TintaBoricua; 11-22-2011, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Cotto is showing signs of being sick of Arum's BS... Arum in the past has sacrificed Cotto and Cotto knows this. Enough is enough and Cotto is doing the intelligent thing. It puts MORE pressure on Arum and Co to get the fight done in NYC AND he can possible ask for more $$ to agree to another venue if need be.

Arum is a typical...

Comment

Working...
                X