No announcement yet.

One of my co-workers is a disgusting d-bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of my co-workers is a disgusting d-bag

I've actually worked with this guy for years. Never really had issues with him, but I had noticed he loves to ogle women constantly.

So he's talking about being in the Navy back in the day. I asked about where all he travelled to and the best places he went to.

He says he loved the Philippines because he would always get underage girls who were prostituting themselves when he was there.

He was telling me how great it was to have sex with these kids.

I was absolutely disgusted.

I don't even like being in his presence anymore.

It says alot about you if a pedo is telling you his secrets, he probably thinks youre a pedo too.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      It says alot about you if a pedo is telling you his secrets, he probably thinks youre a pedo too.
      Hahahahahahaha

Comment

I had a similar experience when I was deployed to Ecuador. There was a guy there who seemed really cool. Southern dude with a great sense of humor who reminded me of the comedian Ron White. A bunch of us needed to go on a road trip to the city of Guayaquil and during the drive he brags about a place he knows down there where we can get 15 year olds for just $5. There was an awkward silence in the car and I wanted to spin around and punch him in the throat. From that day on I limited my communication with him to strictly business/work-related.

This is a guy with a wife and kids at home. He thought nothing of diddling underage girls so long as he was in a foreign country it was ok in his mind. As if they weren't human. Scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          One more idiot added to the Ignore List.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            I had a similar experience when I was deployed to Ecuador. There was a guy there who seemed really cool. Southern dude with a great sense of humor who reminded me of the comedian Ron White. A bunch of us needed to go on a road trip to the city of Guayaquil and during the drive he brags about a place he knows down there where we can get 15 year olds for just $5. There was an awkward silence in the car and I wanted to spin around and punch him in the throat. From that day on I limited my communication with him to strictly business/work-related.

This is a guy with a wife and kids at home. He thought nothing of diddling underage girls so long as he was in a foreign country it was ok in his mind. As if they weren't human. Scumbag.
            This guy was married with kids, but not back when he was in the Navy.

Funny thing was, it was like the day their youngest kid graduated high school that his wife walked out on him.

I'd seen the guy do even more douchy things in the meantime, so I thought it was hilarious. Good for her.

He was all pissed off she took half his stuff too. He had to sell the house and everything, and had to give her half.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              I've actually worked with this guy for years. Never really had issues with him, but I had noticed he loves to ogle women constantly.

So he's talking about being in the Navy back in the day. I asked about where all he travelled to and the best places he went to.

He says he loved the Philippines because he would always get underage girls who were prostituting themselves when he was there.

You should call 'em out on his pedophilia. Next time (if there is one) he brings up that story, your response should be: "you're a f..uckin' pedophile"

Comment

Wildin Wilder says

Morality is limited to what people can get away with. Once a country takes away certain laws, many people will, unfortunately, follow their primal desires without inhibition, because, biologically, those are women. It's us as intelligent beings that know people need time to figure themselves out (and the world out) before others are allowed to approach, but, in biological terms, that doesn't add up to some people, because, physically, that dude sees a mature female. It's nature vs the mind.

I disagree with people like that, but let's not act like it's something new in our society. Our society pretty much runs its economy on the concept of youth and beauty, sexualizing it. All the way from swimsuits and modeling shows up to nearly every single ad on TV, there's nearly always a fetishization of youth. A constant fight to avoid old age.

Even in society's religions, there's always a focus on searching for "virgins" and the "pure". Considering religion indoctrinates, that type of language has serious warping effects on people. Why do you think so many priests molest? Virgins are the holy grail, in their minds. Older people are "impure" to them, because those obviously have gone through life experiences, and religious people hate people whom have had sex already lol. Both straight and h0m0sexual. It'll even curse you to Hell, in their texts.

What's the prize for people who blow themselves up, again? 72 virgins? 72 innocents? It's warping language.

And, well, you have to remember that, not so long ago, humans in that age group were "fair play". People would get married, even.

It isn't until now, more recently, that the concept of "giving people time" to think about life, and whom they want to be with, has been established.

I support the idea, because, it's a vicious world out there. The 18 thing at least acts as a protective barrier.

But, I also feel that people who can't distinguish, due to biological impulses, shouldn't receive a death sentence. They need help. They've obviously been brainwashed into thinking youth is all there is. If we, as a society, started treating our own fetishization, instead of acting like our culture isn't infested with it, perhaps people would start to acknowledge "older" people as beautiful, too. Maybe then it wouldn't be such a big problem.

And, well, let's not act like humans aren't messed up in the brain, either. It's clear that a ton of parents hold improper feelings toward their own children that they don't admit. That whole "parental jealousy" thing society approves of as "protection" is actually a lot darker a lot of the time than what we culturally acknowledge.

Why do you think that so many females don't even make it to marriage as actual virgins? The statistics show that a huge amount of females in our society get molested by their own family members. It's just that no one talks about it. The statistics are likely even higher than what is listed, because most people don't even want to acknowledge that something like that occurred.

Where do you think the whole female with "daddy issues" thing began? Why do you think so many people look for husbands or wives that are similar to their own parents?

We are a messed up society, man.

A lot of stuff is kept secret.

And, lastly, returning to the "Morality is what people can get away with" argument, take a look in the mirror, 1bad.

You support denying people and kids the right to prosper based upon ethnicity. You support keeping them in cages, separating them from their families, never to be reunited again.

If it were up to you, 1bad, you'd prefer everyone starve to death in their own countries, rather than opening up borders, as we should.

Morality is what you can get away with.

Think about that.

You are actually worse than the pedo.

While he wants sex, you want death.

Na na na, na na na,

Heeey,

Hi.
                Last edited by WildinWilder; 09-18-2018, 10:18 AM.

Comment

If somebody told me that I would let them know they're a piece of shlt and provoke him to do something so I can do something back.

Someone tells you something like that, you don't let them off the hook.

Also maybe file an anonymous report with a cyber division agency. A guy like that could be hiding things in his computer. That they could find.

Do something. Anything.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-18-2018, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    If somebody told me that I would let them know they're a piece of shlt and provoke him to do something so I can do something back.

Someone tells you something like that, you don't let them off the hook.

Also maybe file an anonymous report with a cyber division agency. A guy like that could be hiding things in his computer. That they could find.

Do something. Anything.
                    True, would suck to hear this guy did some stuff and you could of done something about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X