Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lobov: Paulie Malignaggi is a Scumbag, The Lowest of The Low!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    And like Saunders or Fury is classier???
    LMAO, you expect me to defend them? Malignaggi is one of the worst people in the world and you don't see it (or refuse to) because of your flagboyism

Comment

sad to see maliggnaggi behave this way. he clearly has money issues as well. malignaggi has hated on pacman for many years, pac and floyd were the two best of their era so anyone who hates on them doesnt know **** about boxing or is simply a hater. and paulie knows his boxing for sure, he is a boxing savant and his analysis and commentary are excellent. however as a human being i think he is quite a crap individual. i have no love for artem either but he seems like a cool dude. obviously not a great mma fighter but that doesnt matter as atleast he is a man of character. i hope artem ko's paulie but it is unlikely as pualie is the much more skilled fighter.

Comment

Paulie will end up looking extra stupid if he loses 😂

Comment

Spitting is some of the lowest **** you can do

Who wanna bet paulie pulls out last minute?

This guy artem is tough and paulie cant bust a grape

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            Artem Lobovs MMA record : 14-15-1 . Calling this guy a journeyman would be a massive compliment. Hes an absolute bottom feeder of MMA.

Paulie is a champion boxer who has fought world class opponents. You think this is the first "tough guy" paulie has ever fought??? LMFAO. Paulie has fought amateur guys that are better and tougher than this MMA reject.
            This isn't boxing, watch Paulie get absolutely wrecked in the first rnd

Comment

I like Paulie as a commentator but I tend to agree with Lobov when it comes PM's antics in the ring and the BS slapping Lobov. I think Paulie is going to pay dearly for that ****.

Comment

Artem Lobovs MMA record : 14-15-1 . Calling this guy a journeyman would be a massive compliment. Hes an absolute bottom feeder of MMA.

Paulie is a champion boxer who has fought world class opponents. You think this is the first "tough guy" paulie has ever fought??? LMFAO. Paulie has fought amateur guys that are better and tougher than this MMA reject.
                This isn't boxing, watch Paulie get absolutely wrecked in the first rnd

Comment

I see that irony isn't your greatest quality. It's all good though

Comment

Lmao Paulie has already won and Lobov knows it.

As a boxing fan I root for the boxer something Lobov clearly is not.

It’ll never happen but I’d love to see Conor box PM, Paulie would absolutely school his bum ass just like he will Lobov.

Comment

BKFC 6: The Road to Malignaggi vs. Lobov | Full Access

Comment

Working...
                      X