Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Spits In Lobov's Face at Contentious Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Spits In Lobov's Face at Contentious Press Conference

The last time Paulie Malignaggi and Artem Lobov were together, Malignaggi slapped Lobov in the face. On Monday, Malignaggi spit in Lobov's face. Malignaggi, a former two-division world champion and Showtime analyst, repeatedly yelled at Lobov to stop pointing his finger at him as they stood a few feet apart at the end of their press conference in Manhattan. Separated by security guards, Malignaggi lunged toward Lobov and spit at him to further infuriate the former UFC fighter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The circus of strange curiosities rolls into town, Some might even call it a freak show

Comment

If this proves half as entertaining as Moe, Larry, and Curly abusing each other, I'll consider it a success.

Comment

Paulie still has Juan “Baby Bull” Diaz problems. He cried after the fight, cried about Golden Boy, cried about boxing, cried his way into PBC, cried his way into his broadcasting gig and now this fight. Only bi+tches slap and spit.

Comment

It's funny watching the way Malignaggi gets knocked out but not for 40 bucks. Maybe it is worth 40 bucks.

Comment

Malignaggi's just frustrated being born without the ability to speak in anything but fast-forward

Comment

Re

Malignaggi back in Texas, to call the Charlo fight . Hopefully the crowd has forgotten about his texas bashing rant, after a bad scorecard

Comment

Don’t you point that finger at me!

Comment

artem would kill this guy in a real fight, paulie acting tough with security there to save him.

Comment

I somehow don't see this fight going very well for Malignaggi.

Comment

Working...
                    X