View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 01:02 AM #325
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 11443 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 58,521.19
Total Points: 137,879.16
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chollo Vista View Post
Elroy, you were the main one in the thread saying how I would get my ass kicked and not show up

Now you're in here talking to your alt asking where the thread is

Can't make this up
Oh, that's right. I almost forgot that Elroy was one of the main instigators in that whole issue.

The Deez alt is dead. Don't even bother wasting your time. A man that can't keep his word has no balls, except Deez nuts in his mouf, of course.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote