Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julian Williams Drops, Shocks Jarrett Hurd For Unified Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    Nah Williams vs Charlo-Harrison winner would be better.

I think Hurd is gonna move up next. He said he's only staying for Charlo--Harrison winner.
    I don't know, he may want to get the rematch before going up. He mentioned a day before the fight that he made weight easy and may be staying at LMW longer than he anticipated.

And sure, I'd love JRock vs Charlo/Harrison winner as well. I don't care which fights we get, just want all of the LMWs to mix it up...Which they are doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
      Oh ***** my bad .

Yeah, glad they got it right at least
      It's all good. I didn't score it live, so can't say how many I would have given Hurd. But there were some close ones, and fighting at home I could see him getting 5 rounds probably. But JRock was clearly the better man. Only one winner tonight in that fight and that was him.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        That's fair, but JRock got stopped in the Charlo fight, but he didn't get dominated or out classed. It was VERY even and competitive up until the KO. JRock was brought back perfectly after the KO. I hope Lubin's team is patient the same way and brings up the same way before they give him another title shot.

And Lubin is another guy getting written off....Definitely a mistake for those that are doing that. He will be champion one day...Probably soon.
        Lubin is also very young, he has time on his side.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          Nonsense! I always judge fights by the state of the fighter’s faces after the fight. It’s clear that Hurd was robbed in this fight, just look at the condition of Williams’ face.
          Lol nice I like it

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            Lubin is also very young, he has time on his side.
            Yep, skills wise he can compete with any 154 pounder. But he needs to prove his chin is good enough to hang with them. No need to rush him. Give him a title shot some time mid 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              There’s nothing wrong with that though, we got spiked by the Mayweather era. When you fight good fighters you eventually lose. Mayweather was a multi-generational talent who will go down as the greatest counterpuncher ever. Most everyone else retires with losses if they faced the best in their primes
              I don’t have s problem with losses on records. I just don’t like when a fighter gets a liss, they take a year break from competition. That’s what I hate

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                The card was terrific. Breadman should get more training opportunities. JRock shocked the hell out if a lot of people!
                When Charlo decided to fight Harrison, and Hurd decided to fight J-Rock, instead fighting each other, I thought that was a horrible plan! Lots of dough left on the table! 154 is on fire!

Comment

• Originally posted by hondamonkey View Post
                  You sound crazy. I don’t care who you are. Fasting is difficult when you’re training and participating in the most grueling sport known to man.
                  Originally Posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                  Those Muslims don't even really seem phased by it though. I saw a few of those guys playing in soccer games during that and they seemed great. I think their bodies get used to it. It is impressive though.

What are you even talking about lol? I said it was very impressive and unbelievable almost you dumbass.

Comment

• Great performance by Julian Williams. He was able to beat Jared Hurd at his own game. Hurd also has on hell of a chin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                      Exactly why Hurd was never even in the top 10 P4P imo. For 1 he's never had elite boxing skills, and now all that weight draining has finally caught up with him. He had been going into fights with advantages anyway and now it's time to move up and fight guys his own size. You either have the skills or you don't.
                      A lot of people forget Hurd is self made he was fighting on local cards until he got his big break

Hurd isn't a boxer that was hyped up by promoter or supposed to be the next big star

Comment

Working...
                      X