Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have to be P4P one of the greatest fight predictors this site has ever witnessed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to be P4P one of the greatest fight predictors this site has ever witnessed

When all you were saying Jacobs would get KO'd by a jab from GGG, I told you Jacobs was going to bust GGG's ass. Check

Told you Charlo was going to KO Williams. Check

Told you Ward was going to stop Kovalev in the rematch. Check

Told you about Benavidez wayyy before his time on the scene. Check

Told you Dirrel was probably going to get KO'd in his last fight

I've literally lost count on how my predictions have accurately played out when you fcuks were calling me crazy.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. Check my stats

P4P, I'm one of the greatest fight analyst this site has witnessed, hate it or love it

Now give me my damn props or else I'm gonna start charging

Comment

Who do you pick to win the Canelo vs GGG fight and how will they win it?

Comment

You are definitely P4P the biggest bet welcher on this site. You ever going to give me my points from the Jacobs/Golovkin fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
          You are definitely P4P the biggest bet welcher on this site. You ever going to give me my points from the Jacobs/Golovkin fight?
          No because Jacobs won that fcuking fight... How you can ask for points from a robbery is beyond me

Find any notable boxing website with a Round by Round thread and 98% of all sites and posters included say Jacobs won the damn fight "while" it happeded...

Stop

You should be giving me points
          Last edited by Chollo Vista; 06-18-2017, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Who do you pick to win the Canelo vs GGG fight and how will they win it?
            GGG will win via stoppage.. I'm thinking around the 6th or so

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              No because Jacobs won that fcuking fight... How you can ask for points from a robbery is beyond me

Find any notable boxing website with a Round by Round thread and 98% of all sites and posters included say Jacobs won the damn fight...

Stop

You should be giving me points
              You are as biased as the rest of these fools. Jacobs won because he didnt get knocked out? He did well but he lost, period. Had he somehow got the nod I would have handed my points over without complaint because Im a man and my word means something to me. Ill know from now on you are not and will warn anyone I see contemplating a bet with about you. It aint even about the points,these fake ass points means **** to me. Its the point, The way I see it a man makes a bet and loses that bet he makes good on his word. He doesnt he is about as trustworthy as a woman. I see you..

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                When all you were saying Jacobs would get KO'd by a jab from GGG, I told you Jacobs was going to bust GGG's ass. Check

Told you Charlo was going to KO Williams. Check

Told you Ward was going to stop Kovalev in the rematch. Check

Told you about Benavidez wayyy before his time on the scene. Check

Told you Dirrel was probably going to get KO'd in his last fight

I've literally lost count on how my predictions have accurately played out when you fcuks were calling me crazy.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. Check my stats

P4P, I'm one of the greatest fight analyst this site has witnessed, hate it or love it

gtfoh I have a way better record on here thant your wack ass.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  gtfoh I have a way better record on here thant your wack ass.

No you don't

YDKSAB.... You were the one saying that because Mora flash knocked down Jacobs that GGG would KO him with a jab

YDKSAB.... I'm a fcuking legend.... You go with the majority and have e-friends on here; that's where you get your respect. Other than that, YDKSAB

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                    You are as biased as the rest of these fools. Jacobs won because he didnt get knocked out? He did well but he lost, period. Had he somehow got the nod I would have handed my points over without complaint because Im a man and my word means something to me. Ill know from now on you are not and will warn anyone I see contemplating a bet with about you. It aint even about the points,these fake ass points means **** to me. Its the point, The way I see it a man makes a bet and loses that bet he makes good on his word. He doesnt he is about as trustworthy as a woman. I see you..
                    Listen man, if Jacobs lost honorably, I would give you all my points. You think I care about these points? I already gave 25 zillion points to Siablo... I don't care about these points.

But I'm not going to concede on a bet just because Golden Boy and HBO want to make big money in September on a mega fight with Canelo so they rob Jacobs.

Fcuk that. I'm not conceding to that and the fact that you would want to win like that shows what kind of man you are

Again, you check ANY notable boxing website round by round thread and 98% of ALL forums across the world had Jacobs winning with the exception of the 3 judges that were clearly paid off to make the Canelo-GGG fight happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X