Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Knockout Loss To Canelo Made Me a Serious Fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Knockout Loss To Canelo Made Me a Serious Fighter!

AMIR KHAN has been boosted by career advice from Dennis Wise ahead of his boxing comeback. The pair became friends during their time in the hit TV series I'm a CelebrityGet Me Out of Here! Khan, 31, who took part in the reality show while recovering from a hand operation, boxes for the first time in nearly two years against Canadian Phil Lo Greco on Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Taking almost two years off shows just how serious you are

Comment

This guy... Him and Broner are the most delusional fighters. I think Khan is even worse to be honest... But at least Khan has couple of good wins but still... He's nuts

Comment

Entire WW division just got put on notice.

Khan is back everyone.

Comment

Thought he would’ve taken it seriously after the Prescott fight lol.

Comment

I forgot how crazy Khan be before a fight, I expect to see more of these crazy statements in the coming days

Comment

Serious like... going on game shows serious?
              Or, not fighting for 2 years, serious?
              Or, was it spatting with your wife's family serious?

Comment

I guess his daily prayers to Allah ain’t that serious either.
                Khan’s gap toothed daddy believes Amir can be great.
                Maybe, just not in this era. He’s becoming irrelevant.
                I watch his fights because he is a good fighter. Khan throws fast and sweet combinations, until his opponents punch with him.
                Kaboom. Crickets chirping zzzzzz zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz sleep time.

Comment

To be fair to him, Khan's fights are always entertaining... but damn.... that delusion is next level

Comment

Stop. Just Stop it already! People would probably have more respect for you if you just took ur KO's like a man and moved on to the next. Please Amir, just stop talking.

Comment

Working...
                    X