No announcement yet.

GGG/Canelo Scores - STOP THE TROLLING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
    Why did Gomez say they’re looking for revenge in the second match then?
    Because boxers love DRAWS like Lil'G!!

"But Were You Able To Do That Tonight? (Like animal) -Kellerman

".....i Just Want to say thanks to.my Kazakh fans..." -Lil'G

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
      Because boxers love DRAWS like Lil'G!!

"But Were You Able To Do That Tonight? (Like animal) -Kellerman

".....i Just Want to say thanks to.my Kazakh fans..." -Lil'G
      Doesn’t answer the question.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
        Scored it for GGG first time i watched it. Then rewatched it and not against a draw, you can even make a case for canelo winning by a very thin margin. He finished alot better than GGG and GGG wasnt as effective as alot of people claim.

Fight sucked by the way and i was rooting for GGG
        Even GGGtards realize they were SCAMMED

stealthradon
        Spoon23
        pasawayko

LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
          Doesn’t answer the question.
          You siad why did Gomez say....I told you because boxers love DRAWS!!

Pretty self explanatory as you got punked innit..

Comment

While I think Canelo won, Golovkin did not get completely schooled and I can't ignore the huge amount of people who think Golovkin won. Not all of them can be biased or ******ed. Maybe we're all best suited with the draw. Perhaps it was for the best.

Comment

How can anyone in their right mind consider a draw a fair result. Golovkin got screwed in that fight. He clearly won 8 rounds. Canelo did better than I thought he would. I predicted a KO by Golovkin. Canelo did not command the ring. He got outboxed and out thought. Going to the ropes as a tactic cost him the fight. Getting used to the weight isn't going to help him if he keeps pulling bone headed moves like that. His stamina is also a huge issue. He can't rely on friendly judges especially since it's common knowledge that Golovkin was cheated of a victory. This time he may have to fight all 12 rounds for the full 3 minutes. Is it possible? Anything is possible. He has fast hands, a good chin and youth but there has to be a big jump in his boxing IQ and stamina.
              Last edited by TonyGe; 01-06-2018, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                Lil'G won the worst performance metric of his career, but as you said "subjective," casuals don't know how to score fights. Show casuals Ruslan vs Bradley and they'd have Ruslan winning!
                We're all subjective, man, it's an unavoidable part of the human condition. Casual or not, none of us can lay claim to objectivity - in fact the more involved with the sport you are and the more emotional energy you've invested in a fighter (either in praise or criticism) the less your opinion is to be trusted. Which means most of us sorry ****ers here are on very shaky ground when it comes to claiming to be accurate judges of the fighters that matter to us.

On a side note though in a populist sport like boxing there's probably something going badly wrong if the public can't tell who won a fight. It's like we're telling them they're too stupid to understand what they're seeing - which would be OK if they weren't the ones paying for it. Maybe - and I ain't saying this cos I care if Canelo or Golovkin won , but just to broaden the debate - it is time to overhaul the scoring system... or in this wonderous age of social media to consider some means of coming up with an acceptable of scoring fights by popular vote in much the same way as once upon a time fights were decided by popular acclaim.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Canelo ran away. The Mexicans all boo'd him that boy got on his bike and gassed out. No mas Tecate for him.

Canelo looked like he wanted to cry.
                  Lol, hilarious.

Comment

Lederman will often help explain to casuals how to score rounds.

Who would you rather be in that round?

Unfortunately the casuals on this forum don’t learn.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X