Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr. claims Conor was badly concussed, Byrd should be considered a hero!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he was concussed wouldn't he have been taken straight to hospital?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Oh no doubt Conors bank account won. But c'mon man, it was his first fight in boxing BUT the man is still a fighter. He was walked down by a man much smaller after talking all kinds of crap.
      Alls fair in love & fight promotion.

Do you believe everything a guy says in the lead in to a fight? I don't. And for as long as I think you've been watching boxing I'd assume you not to either.

And cmon man even if it was his first fight in boxing after 20 odd fights in MMA he's still fighting one of the best fighters we've ever seen in boxing. So what was anyone really expecting from the guy, or what were reasonable people expecting from the guy cuz I think a lot of boxing fans were crazy ("he won't land a punch") & a lot of MMA & non-combat sports fans were crazy ("he'll bounce his head off the canvas in the 1st round")? I thought this fight was ultimately a win for boxing & MMA & I think that'll be proven in a couple weeks with Canelo vs GGG seeing a nice lil bump from expectations & Conor vs Diaz III breaking the UFC PPV record in December.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
        If he was concussed wouldn't he have been taken straight to hospital?
        The doctor said mild concussions show the effects for why Conor was wobbling around as Floyd kept pressing forward.

Behold!!! Here forward when boxers start getting tagged and refs call it off we can just say it was merely fatigue! Yay!!

Comment

If karma were real conor would trash talk the doctor for manipulating his diagnosis and creates a back and forth. But hopefully not fuvk paulie

Comment

I dont doubt that Conor received a concussion, but extreme fatigue can certainly affect your balance and co-ordination– especially when you're trying to accomplish an explosive motion. Ever tried pad work when you're completely ****ed?

Comment

so he made this claim by watching the fight on tv? lmao!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GodLike View Post
                Connor made a grave mistake with those 8oz gloves should have stuck with 10's
                would 10 oz gloves have made his stamina better??? actually it would have made it worse since they are heavier. he just wasnt ready to fight 12 rounds, or 10 rounds. maybe 8.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  so he made this claim by watching the fight on tv? lmao!!!!!
                  former ring doctor meaning he wasnt there and he used the words might have been. stupid thread "peeleft:

Comment

As I posted a month ago, his head aint as durable as Floyds. That was shown when Diaz wobbled him but then thats also what got him the fight with Floyd in the first place..lol

But his trainers did an excellent job in having him fight as relaxed as possible. Id say Mayweather was expecting a Maidana type attack but Connor did just the opposite. They should have never signed for a 12 round fight though against the best conditioned boxer
                    Last edited by maracho; 09-01-2017, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                      I dont doubt that Conor received a concussion, but extreme fatigue can certainly affect your balance and co-ordination– especially when you're trying to accomplish an explosive motion. Ever tried pad work when you're completely ****ed?
                      ive tried swinging on my friends when im drunk. is that the same thing?

Comment

Working...
                      X